Marlon Wayans

I 'Wipe My Ass' w/ My

'Scary Movie' Residuals

1/31/2013 7:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

013113_marlon_wayans_launch
Marlon Wayans is still pissed that he was pushed out of the "Scary Movie" franchise in 2003 ... literally ... 'cause the dude tells TMZ he urinates all over his "Scary Movie" residual checks.

Marlon's been pretty vocal about how he felt shafted when the movie studio cut ties with him before "Scary Movie 3" ... and in his opinion, ruined the franchise.

So when we asked Marlon if he still gets residual checks for his work on the first two SM flicks, he told us ... "I think every time I get a residual from 'Scary Movie' I wipe my ass with it."

He continued, "Or I drink a lot of liquor ... piss on it ... and light it on fire -- but I'm not angry."

Marlon did add the obligatory politically correct comment -- saying he wishes the franchise nothing but love ... but it's clear, dude is still bitter.

VictoriaGirl

Why is he pissed? As soon as they brought in Charlie Sheen those movies became painfully unfunny and big suckfests.

The Ghost of John Lennon

Those that “own Hollywood,” and those that “write scripts” are writing scripts and getting your actors to play the part of “angry Black men killing White people” so that White people in America who have all these guns will start preparing their minds for a Race War!

freaksober

at least he wipes his SHARTY ass with something...

laffnbear

This guy really show what kind of character black Americans have.
All poor, no wonder America's prisons are over flowing.

dennis

He then wipes it off, cashes it, and spends the money.

E.

marlon wayans... you should wash your mouth out with buckshot, I might care then. You suck, you have always sucked,

tongie

The haunted house movie sucked big time

tongie

He gets ****ked in the ass by a ghost where they do that at

TEAM LAMMY

Is it one or two ply residuals

Reyna38

Hey Marlon... You suck... Your not funny. So stop trying to be funny.. All your movies suck.. ALL OF THEM!!!! Quit while your still semi young... Again. You suck..

Reyna38

NYC girl

Maybe he should donate them to the homeless, instead of telling everyone that? He should be more sensitive to people who are struggling in this economy. Wouldn't that prove you were a good person and a real man?

LetsBeReAL

The first and second were by far the best Scary movies. I think marlon and Shawn brought the funny into those movies. EVERY scary movie after was god awful. Even Anna, who is really funny couldn't hold it together. They were terrible!

Lisa

Anything after Scary Movie 2 SUCKED!!!!

Oreocookiie530