TN State Senator

Homosexuality Is Dangerous

2/1/2013 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020113_senator_tmzlive_launch
Tennessee State Senator Stacey Campfield (R-Knoxville) has a message to the gay community -- stop ramming the gay agenda "down everybody's throats" and leave the straight people alone!!!

Sen. Campfield just called in to "TMZ Live" to talk about the strongly-worded email he sent to a pro-gay voter ... who had objected to a bill Campfield recently reintroduced to the Tennessee General Assembly.

During the call, Campfield insists he doesn't hate gay people -- he just doesn't believe students from kindergarten through 8th grade should discuss ANYTHING gay related.

Among the highlights:
-- Campfield says the people in the gay rights community are "the biggest bullies in the world."

-- Campfield says comparing the gay rights movement to the African American civil rights movement is "insulting to the civil rights movement of the black people."

-- Campfield says he wishes the gay community would just leave the straight people alone ... saying, "We don't wanna hear about it every day ... quit trying to ram it down everybody's throats ... and quit pushing it on everyone. Just leave us alone."

Some people in the newsroom disagreed with the State Senator's views ... check out the video.

StarryStarryNight

Marriage is a big deal, but who's to say I'm not going to pull a Vegas and get married to see what it's like for a minute?
Lindsay Lohan

LLsez

"Substance abuse is a disease which doesn't go away overnight. I'm working hard to overcome it. I did fail my recent drug test. I'm prepared to face the consequences." LINDSAY LOHAN

Sonja

What a f*cklng douche bag.. he doesn't hate gays just wants them to be invisible and shut up... f*uck you buddy.. gays are the most bullied group out there, especially kids and if they can't discuss it or be recognized in school then you are basically saying that these kids need to shut up and suffer and those doing the bullying are a-okay with you and can just keep on doing what they are doing. And by the way jock jam.. it's CIVIL rights, meaning for EVERYONE.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay Lohan needs to run for the senate ASAP

Fuck Off TMZ

I totally agree with this guy!! Stop cramming it down our throats! I never cared before about gays but now am getting fed up with them all. And TMZ and all the gay boys there. Shut uuuuuppp!!!

StarryStarryNight

Ali HOhan, Lindsay "I slept with a Brazilian...." Lindsay replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"

Grandma Cracker

Not really a fan of Lohan but I do think she is really trying this time.

LLsez

FFS!!!

Lucky_130

Maybe this guy is still unmarried and in his forties because all the halfway decent looking females in his hometown are gay. It is BIG problem and all, girls not liking men anymore.

holly

People of the gay community need to realize that not everyone wants to participate in their actions or even hear about it...if my child's school Reyes to talk to my child about gay marriage I would be one mad parent!!!

Grandma Cracker

OMG this POS senator is a red head! So is Lindsay Lohan. Seeing the connections now?

Duh

LLsez

"I'm not that girl from Freaky Friday any more! I'm a real adult. In fact, I hate children! I hate them all!"

Lindsay Lohan

StarryStarryNight

My mom is going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people. But I don't want to put myself in the position where I'm in a monogamous relationship right now. I'm not dating just one person. 'Sex and the City' changed everything for me because those girls would sleep with so many people.
Lindsay Lohan

LLsez

Shut uuuuuppp!!!

Grandma Cracker

I just don't know, someone get Lindsay Lohan's agent on the horn, and see if she is still doing Max George or Sam Ronson. Then we will have our answer.

BTW, not a fan of Lohan....for real