TN State Senator

Homosexuality Is Dangerous

2/1/2013 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020113_senator_tmzlive_launch
Tennessee State Senator Stacey Campfield (R-Knoxville) has a message to the gay community -- stop ramming the gay agenda "down everybody's throats" and leave the straight people alone!!!

Sen. Campfield just called in to "TMZ Live" to talk about the strongly-worded email he sent to a pro-gay voter ... who had objected to a bill Campfield recently reintroduced to the Tennessee General Assembly.

During the call, Campfield insists he doesn't hate gay people -- he just doesn't believe students from kindergarten through 8th grade should discuss ANYTHING gay related.

Among the highlights:
-- Campfield says the people in the gay rights community are "the biggest bullies in the world."

-- Campfield says comparing the gay rights movement to the African American civil rights movement is "insulting to the civil rights movement of the black people."

-- Campfield says he wishes the gay community would just leave the straight people alone ... saying, "We don't wanna hear about it every day ... quit trying to ram it down everybody's throats ... and quit pushing it on everyone. Just leave us alone."

Some people in the newsroom disagreed with the State Senator's views ... check out the video.

harleyharlett

that is scary as hell to think he is an elected official

Drew Hall

Campfield says he wishes the gay community would just leave the straight people alone. I think he has that way wrong. Here is a news flash, Gay people want to leave the straights to leave them alone. The straights won't leave the gays alone. They are way to worried about about their personal lives and should focus on their own relationships.

FLO

Hey Campy, ALL taxpaying citizens deserve ALL the same rights anything less is just pure DISCRIMINATION.
Maybe gay people are sick of all the straight sexuality and media shoved at them.

Campoy is an ignorant little biggot

wow ew

Duh.

Majestik

Where's the Smeghan shots of her filthy, bruised, scraped up legs? Do we need to wait until the big 1 am posting?

Parker

Then maybe you should stop giving blow jobs behind gas stations in Tennessee ......we all know you hill billies are brother and sisters having kids........dude must have had a baby with his mother.....Die you sick bitch....the dangerous one here is you azzwipe!

kre

I agree with him 100%

TheEric

If wanting equals rights means being a bully, then give me your lunch money, punk...

Mitzymitzy

He's right. I like this guy.

Sparky

Every homophobic guy I have ever run into during my life, has turned out to be gay and just denying and hiding it. I'm strait, if this is obvious to me, it should be to everyone else, you wait, someones going to pop up with a story about this guy.

redd82282

I so agree with him

Kaaka

I completely agree with him that HOMOSEXUALITY is dangerous , No further proof than in this VIDEO where this IMAGE can creep into ones psyche that could produce this devastating nightmare....

Drew Hall

I am sick of the straight people ramming their lives and beliefs down my throat. I am my own person with my own beliefs and this earth is just as much mine as theirs. Nobody owns it.

Laura

I've never once in my life considered the gay community bullies me--that's ridiculous. I do, however, consider men like this loser to be a bully.

Los Pepes

I agree
Just because someone says they dont agree with being gay they throw a sissy oops I mean a hissy fit