Paula Deen's Cruise

TRASHED

By Her Own Assistant!

2/2/2013 5:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0202-paula-deen-tmzPaula Deen probably expected a bad review or two for her Paula Deen & Family 2013 Caribbean Cruise ... but she probably didn't count on her own assistant trashing it on Twitter!

Brandon Branch -- who identifies himself as Deen's assistant on Twitter -- was aboard the cruise when it set sail on January 27 and immediately began piling on the insults, tweeting out, "This is a floating nursing home!!!!"

He followed that up seven minutes later with, "My room is also the size of my powder room at home. And no liquor in minibar! I am in a dark place!!!!"

Branch then started tweeting a friend, asking him to "get in the invisible plane and rescue me! I am in position! Lower the rope!!!!! You should be here with us! Everyone is 80 and up!"

Branch eventually stopped and didn't tweet again until yesterday ... with a whole new disposition: "Having a fabo lunch at El Cid resort! I have always loved Mexico!! One more day at sea then home. Been so much fun!"

Looks like someone drank the deep fried Kool-Aid.

Jan

Those are BULLYING the elderly tweets!! Paula should fire him asap.

Sjango

Sounds like a bitc" @ss

skeyehi

Fire the dude for speaking his mind. What? He's gay? Pig, then you can't fire him or he'll sue. Politically correct society of 2013. We are our own worst enemy

spectator72

Can he swim home

Bird

I went on a cruise once. My room was tiny, but I didn't care because I knew that all i was going to be doing in there was sleeping or changing clothes anyways. Also, old people can be a lot of fun. It's not fair to judge them just because of their age.

boricua4669

This mother fkr thought he was going to a gay cruise, apparently ?! News flash pinhead, the majority of people who watch her show, is older people !!

He should be fired !

john wayne gacy

don't you think it's about time the old southern woman weened those grown boys of hers of the teet ?

can't they go out to stake a claim for themselves
or is mama's milk all they can still suckle on ....

tgrfan42069

powder room??? hes a homo

Sandi

Sounds as if someone has never cruised before.

InTheKnow

1. He probably went for free.
2. IT'S PAULA DEEN, for chrissakes. WHO did you THINK was going to go on her cruise? 19 year olds?

Ingrate. Fire his stupid ass.

KicksandGiggles

Sounds like someone showed the little ungrateful azz blister who signs his check. He needs to STFU and be grateful he can be an assistant to anybody. There are tons of people who would kill to be her assistant and will know absolutely when to STFU and do their job.

Marty

Every time I see Paula Deen on TV or in an article like this, I imagine her drawn as a jack-ass with buck teeth and instead of braying Hee Haw, Hee Haw, I see her substituting "You all", "You all".
Ever notice her family, on her show, always acts a bit mentally slow?

Parker

Paula Deen is a Major Bitch....as phony as that southern accent........A mean old azz liar......she's a money grubbing pig that should just roast her fat azz and stick an apple in her mouth .....she's garbage......know people who know her and they say shes a bitc!

Parker

It's clear to me. Paula is using older people to make money.....she's ripping them off and smiling all the way to the bank...........bitch needs to be investigated! She'd BBQ her own mother if it make a show!

BLues

Paula Deen pumped America, N. America with high cholesterol, full fat and surgery recipes in books and TV knowing for many years she had Diabetes. Then switche-a-roo she becomes an advocate for healthy eating-cooking marketing this new image. Rather self-serving which Anthony Bourdain has commented about! I'm not a fan of Paula Deen, her sons, her kin or her new image. OMG, a cruise with Paula? What do people do on this cruise? Eat healthy all day and then sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments