Bobbi Kristina

BLASTS Cissy Houston ...

Don't Buy Her Book!

2/2/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0202-bobbi-kristina-cissy-houston
Bobbi Kristina
is on a mission to make sure grandma Cissy Houston's new tell-all book crashes and burns -- by BOYCOTTING it altogether and pleading with her fans to do the same.

Cissy released a book this week called "Remembering Whitney" -- which is all about Whitney Houston's life -- and made the rounds on a slew the talk shows promoting the hell out of it.

But Bobbi wasn't too happy, tweeting to her 119,000 plus followers, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with."

She continues, "I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it."

FYI -- Cissy was on Oprah earlier this week (again promoting the book) and admitted her relationship with BK was strained ... and admitted she knew that Bobbi didn't want the book written.

Sue

Bobbi, your Grandmother has every right to write a book about her baby girl.

Now, the real concern here is YOU. After watching your reality show, you need guidance and support. You come from TWO drug addicted parents, so the gene is in you. Your immaturity proves you not ready to life a productive life, and not follow into the road of darkness. Listen and learn from your fantastic Aunt, that loves you and wants to be the second mom in your life.
Make your mother proud Krissy, do something postive and selfless with your life.

America is on your side, if you do good with your life. If not, your life will be hell.

Faye

Bobbie Kristina has "fans"???? ROTFL. She hasn't done anything for anyone to be a fan of.

Jackie

You know what's disrespectful Bobby Kristina?....talking back and being rude to your grandma ...your mother's mother. I'm sorry, but it doesn't look right. I don't care if she's a miserable old crab apple....just take it and walk away. ALSO isn't she the one who's been drinking and doing drugs, wrecking cars, doing a reality show just months after Whitney's death and having a relationship with her adopted brother?.....Time to face the truth about Whitney....she was so far gone into substance abuse that she forgot to raise her daughter right. Grandma Cissy is just trying to put her on the right path so she won't throw her life away like her mother Whitney....and her other two kids (Whitney's brothers) ...yes ALL of Cissy's kids have substance abuse issues...sad

macko

Little girl STFU and STFD.

dierdre

First of all I don't trust any of these people, Cissy, Houston, Bobbi, the daughter, the in-laws, manager Pat Houston, or her Husband. Whitney wasn't even dead a year, & this family already has a reality show out, & now the mother Cissy has a book. Give me a break. To me, they are using Whitney's fame for their own GREED>>>>>UGH>>>>>>

tgrfan42069

and to think they were blasting bobby brown around the funeral saying he was out to use whitneys death for money.alll the while they are on that make money train.

Kookla

Thats as that the granddaughter an grandmother don't get along.

Shopgirl

Having actually read the entire book I can say it was an honest and loving account. I enjoyed learning about Whitney's childhood and seeing photos.

After seeing how Bobbi Kris writes, I question if she can actually read at all.

Georgiagirl

My kids are always gonna be my kids and if I decide I need to write a book about them ill write a book about them. In fact Sissy and Bobby Kristina are really the only two who have any business writing memoirs about Whitney. Bobby K needs to be more respectful to Sissy. She's only showing her butt cause she hasn't gotten her way and Sissy is trying to keep her from landing on her a$$ and having nothing. She will get older and wiser though we have to remember she's young. Wisdom comes with age and you can't rush it.

Barbara

Shut up Bobbi.....that is the MOTHER of Whitney. Show some respect.

InTheKnow

Not that I would have bought the book anyway. Yawn.

Menace to society

Since when is trying to stop this crack from being just like her crack head mother a bad thing,check yourself you spoiled brat gap tooth skank !

Lisa

She needs to read the book before talking! I read it and it's not disrespectful in any way. And I don't know what fans she talking about - I'm a fan of her mother not her. She needs to realize that she's the one being disrespectful to her mother by the way she's acting.

rob

Krissy really needs to read the book because this book is not disrespectful. It clearly is tells what we already know about Whitney so she needs to grow up and learn some respect. It's disgusting how she treats Cissy! This little girl is spoiled and Whitney is the cause of that unfortunely giving her everything she wanted. Krissy how about you get a job and stop living of your mothers money!!!

Laura