Bobbi Kristina

BLASTS Cissy Houston ...

Don't Buy Her Book!

2/2/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0202-bobbi-kristina-cissy-houston
Bobbi Kristina
is on a mission to make sure grandma Cissy Houston's new tell-all book crashes and burns -- by BOYCOTTING it altogether and pleading with her fans to do the same.

Cissy released a book this week called "Remembering Whitney" -- which is all about Whitney Houston's life -- and made the rounds on a slew the talk shows promoting the hell out of it.

But Bobbi wasn't too happy, tweeting to her 119,000 plus followers, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with."

She continues, "I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it."

FYI -- Cissy was on Oprah earlier this week (again promoting the book) and admitted her relationship with BK was strained ... and admitted she knew that Bobbi didn't want the book written.

Erika

Bobbi what damn fans do you have??? Her drunk ass is off her rocker she REALLY needs help and super gross to be dating your brother go sit down in a rehab somewhere PLEASE

YouDontSay

I wont read it. Could care less. They enabled and caretaked her while she was alive.

Dee

This whole family has issues

u iz a cutiepie

Right, now go smoke some more oxycontin BK. Oh, your all out?? That's ok...Nick to the rescue.

bob_bitchin

I think Bobbi Kristina is following in her moms (and dads) footsteps. I give 1 year before she's busted for drugs and/or alcohol.

Smarg

Unfortunately she got her looks from her father. Ugly child.

BLues

I'm not quite sure what her looks has to do with this article. I find her to be very pretty in her own way, she has lovely eyes and lips other Hollywoodites are getting Botox to have. I hope she does not place her value on her looks ending up getting plastic surgery and Botox treatments, to whatever exists, to fulfill the expectations of others!

chris

WTF how does bobbi kristina have "fans" all of a sudden??

supermom

Damn Cissy-like you didn't make enough money off your dgt when she was alive-now you have to write a 'tell all' when she's dead? Also-loved how you turned a blind eye to your dgts demons when she was alive and the money kept rolling in.

Hopemacias

Cissy, just let her RIP. you got your nerve woman!!!

tellmeaboutit

Well, Bobbie, Granny saw a lot more of the real Whitney than you did. And knowing your prissy little nose in the air about it makes me think I'll buy it

Pyegow

She bang Elvis?

Pyegow

I think cissy banged Elvis for sure! Or at least spent some time alone with him. You know he either read weird books to her while she sat there in her underwear, of she ****ed him. They spent lots of time together!..lol

Kraken

BK looks like Bobby Brown with a wig on. How unfortunate. lol

Me

Funniest part of this article: 'Bobby Christina pleading with her fans?'

Fans - you have fans? For what? Please do tell what you have done to have a legion of fans.

Proof positive that the whole family is a sorry mess.