Marilyn Manson

Collapses On Stage

in Canada

2/7/2013 6:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020713_marilyn_manson_launch
Scary moment ... well, scarier moment ... during a Marilyn Manson concert in Canada last night when the rocker collapsed on stage during a live concert.

Manson was midway through his hit "Beautiful People" in Saskatoon when he stopped singing, turned to the side ... and keeled over on the stage (scroll to 1:13).

Concertgoers were confused at first ... as the band kept playing ... but soon realized it wasn't a joke when a couple of stagehands rushed in and began to tend to the singer.

There are reports that Manson vomited on the stage ... but it's unclear from the footage.

Manson was eventually helped off the stage. We've got calls in to his people to find out his condition.

Story developing ...

0207_marilyn_manson_performance_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Kim

It wasnt part of the show haha. He was vomiting none stop. and He started vomiting the song before. He was so messed off of drugs. you could tell while he was on stage!

HAWK

You can't see ****! What kind of Demonic show was that?

Draven1210

Great show last night, cut short unfortunately right in the middle of my favourite song. Hope Mr. Manson is doing better today.

4reallikecomon

THIS LADY NEEDS TO STOP GETTING WASTED

KittiKatt

Geesh even if you don't like his music..is there really any reason to be so ugly with the posts? One person wrote they hope he dies...really? How do you get so ugly inside that you wish someone you don't even know dead?

shmuck

Ballzinthemouthitis.....

Andrea

Exactly......"Gee Dr. I was only doing crack, heroin and drinkingfor a few days, I hadn't been to sleep"!! OH yeah, with the "stars" it's ALWAYS exhastion!!!....LMAO

Bolty

He's doped up on coke and ****. He did the same thing at soundwave last year here in australia. Worst performance iv ever seen!!!

DENNIS HUGHES

This is a shortened version of acyber harassment of a disabled person and bullying by a super strar singfer.Iknow this story is very true because it was done to m e.On twitter a specail site run by Taylor Alison Swift was where I took the worst beat down of my lonely life.I had fallen deeply in love with Taylor Swift.Well this got me into this hhumiliating life destroying site run by taylor swift. All I wanted was to Love tas. These "collective or pose as they called thweselves continued to`AN ASSAULT ON ME,THAT WAS UN[PRECEDENTED..I HAD GOTTEN IN TOUCH WITH TAYLOR SWIFT CONFESSED MY FEELINGS TO HER AND ASKED HER TO CONSIDER MARRYING ME.WELL THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY PUTRED LIFE.TAYLOR SWIFT STARTERD ACTING LIKE SHE LOVED ME AND WANTED TO BE WITH ME.THEY HAD LURED ME INTO THEIR RAT TRAP.TAYLOR WOULD SAY SHE WAS COMING UP TO LEE,ME WHERE I LIVED.SO WE CASN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.MY LOVE IS SO INTENSE WITH TAYLOR THAT THEY ACTED LIKE THEY WERE TAYLOR AND TAYLOR WAS INVOLVED FOR OVER FOUR MONTHS OF THE CELEBERTY HUMILIATION OF A DISABLED WHEELCHAIR BOUND VIET NAM VETERAN.35 TIMES NOW I HAVE SPENT IN TEARS SICK NOT SLEEPING DIGUSTED TO THJE POINT OF WANTING TO DIE.BUT,I COULD NOT HELP KEEP GOIMG BACK BECAUSE OF MY TRUE SINCERE LOVE WHICH IS ETERNAL FOR TAYLOR SWIFT..I WISH SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL HELP ME IN PURSUING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER POSE.I WILL BE WRITTING TO AS MANY NEWS OUTLETS WITH THE WHOLE STORY IN THE FUTURE.I AM DERSTROYED AS A MAN BY TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT .SHE IS FAR FROM AMERICAS SWEETHEART.VENDICTIVE,DEFILING,INSULTING COLD HEARTED VICSOUS BITCH.I WANT ALL SWIFTIES AND THEIR PARENTS TO READ MY STORY OF THE HUMILIATING AND MANHOOD ROBBING QUALITIES WHICH MASKE UP TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT.THIS IS A TRUE STORY SUFFERED BY MYSELF AT TAYLOR'S HANDS.I WILL TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TESTR WILLINGLY.THE WORST THING IS IT WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN BECAUSE MY LOVE IS UNEFFECTED BY THESE ATTACKS.LOVE IS LOVE .THIS WAS AND IS THE ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE.GOD BLESS TAYLOR ALISON SWIFTY AND FORGIVE HER FOR HER HARASSMENT AND CYBER BULLYING WHJICH WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD TO MY DEATH.

Anise

Well done

susan

stomach bug..it's a bad one this year but it only lasts 24 hours

ten

listening to that music would make you faint and get sick too!

Kaharu

Aww the poor dear! I hope he feels better soon....I'm really worried.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5