"Small Wonder" Star

I'm DYING to Get on

'Dancing with the Stars'

2/8/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-tmz-jerry-supiran-today
Jerry Supiran -- the guy who played V.I.C.I.'s wholesome brother Jamie Lawson on the classic sitcom "Small Wonder" -- says he's ready to be famous again ... and now he's officially campaigning for a spot on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Jerry ... (how do we put this delicately?) ... has "changed" a lot since his younger days after falling on some pretty hard times.

0207-jerry-supiran-1985
In fact, Supiran says he spent time living in a homeless shelter after a stripper ex-girlfriend stole his trust fund money.

But now, at 39 years old ... and after various restaurant jobs ... Supiran tells TMZ he wants to make a TV comeback and thinks he would be a perfect fit for "Dancing."

"I'm hoping there will still be interest since people are all about nostalgia these days ... hopefully producers will give me a chance."

Supiran says he hasn't heard back from the show ... yet ... but if he does make it, he's GOTTA DO THE ROBOT!!!!!!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Zombie Whitney Houston

Probably one of the dumbest shows ever on TV.
They've had a ton of nobodies on that goofy dancing show so I wouldn't surprise if they cast him.

a7xGuy

The word famous in this article is better suited in quotations. If DWTS didn't have any intrest in you then, I'm sure this captivating interview will make them realize the err of their ways. Nice 11 am beer too, keeping it professional. And finally, what the hell is Small Wonder?

awesomewave

I remember that show. Sure, why not.

deanne

OMG Talk about D-lister!! No one knows who this guy is and no one cares who this guy is...he would be a Terrible choice for DWTS. No Way.

Jaysson

It wasn't a "stripper girlfriend" who took his money. He got about a million dollars on his 18th birthday, and basically had one big party until it was gone. he bought a house on Mullholland, and partied it away. He did weird things like buy motorcycles and rode them until they broke down, then left them on the street. Unfortunately, he started hanging around with me and my friends in HS, and a few of my friends stayed with him until he got the money...and helped him spend it. I had parted ways with him before then because he was impossible to be around.

chris

boy, I feel O L D.

Ozzie X

.. And TMZ is there making nobodies into celebrities. and their fat overweight papz asking pointless questions because they have an educational level of a potato.

Phishie from Philly

I guess he's not the lead singer from the Smashing Pumpkins. Age did him well? Not!
Phishie from Philly

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!!! ...THO IT'S THE PERFECT SHOW FOR HAS-BEEN LOSER Z-LISTED CELEBS, POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

ABB

By looking at the beautiful scenery there and him looking all scruffy and drinking that piss water beer (Bud Light) It appears he lives in Palmdale Lancaster.

Maybe that low budget crap TV show didn't pay well.

Swins

OUCH, A KMart Ed Hardy rip off shirt, a beer and leaning on a fence in the hood, all great ways to sell yourself during an "interview".
Was the TMZ camera man down there buying crack, and just happened to bump into this guy?

Quinn

wow. that's a hard 39. poor fella.

anony

That show was probably the worst "sitcom" of all time.
All of the performers were....bad.....to be kind.
"Stripper ex-girlfriend stole his trust fund money." TOO funny.

SimplyHappy

I hate to be mean, but I couldn't stand this show! Back then, I honestly couldn't understand how this it even aired. For me, it was simply ridiculous, and the acting literally made my skin crawl! But what do I know? The series did last for 4 or 5 years, so obviously there were people out there that enjoyed it. So if this guy wants a shot on "Dancing with the Stars", then why not? You never know, he could do real well, and surprise all of us. I say give him a chance to prove himself, either way, I've got nothing to lose, nor do any of you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments