Billy Joel's Daughter

BUSTED at Fashion Week

2/9/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_billy_joel_daughterDoing her best Minka Kelly impersonation, Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's daughter Alexa Ray Joel showed up to a fashion show in NYC on Thursday ... and proved she's not the girl she used to be just six months ago.

The 27-year-old has grown into quite the woman.

We're just sayin'.

Jorge

The fresh natural look she has in the first pix is definitely gone in the second. I think she looks like Kim Kardashian now.

Mumra the Ever Living

Believe it or not, the first thing I noticed wasn't the new rack - it was that horrid nose job. I looks like someone took a wooden dowel and wrapped some skin around it. Just grotesque.
Impossible to grade the new jugs without her stripping that top off.

skatrin

Nose, eyes (upper

David

She's trying all her best to look like her mother, for she has her father ugly genes

rommel

You can't fix ugly....

Jay

Ugh, she's RUINED herself, all that facial sugery is gross, she's now got a skinny beak for a nose, her eyes are different and not for the good and her huge boobs look hilarious. What in the world was she thinking, she's ruined herself! She was naturally pretty, a very sexy unique looking girl, now she looks like a fake cookie cutter fool. What a mistake she has made, I actually feels sorry for her, she must be really messed up in the head to have a total face surgery, what a shame she's gone now, it's like she's killed herself. Her nut mom must have talked her into it all.

Ginger

She's beautiful like her mommy!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

You look like a Jew. Not your gentile mother. Accept it. You are blessed to be born to such interesting parents. I'm dark and plain and I have a beautiful light haired green eyed girl. You have good bone structure. Too many people made a big deal out of how you don't look like mommmy. Instead theyshould have told you that you are your fathers girl!

Gia

I think she sings just as beautiful as she looks. Leave her alone bitches.

moe

How many nose jobs did she have?? They both are 2 totally different noses! Her lips and tits were fixed too!

j

Ugly face, ugly eyes, ugly eyebrows,ugly teeth,ugly smile..beautiful hair..sorry,she is a nobody .

Diamond Goddess!

*eyeroll*
OK, so you look more like your dad than your mom.
Get over it, grow up, and find something REAL to offer to the world of your own and STOP trying to compete with both of your parents!!!
You don't look like your mom, nor do you have your dad's talent.
*humph*

Gigohead

I had no idea you can ave the natural bags removed. How does she blink? Her old nose was cuter. She does look good I hope she is happier now.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

That's sad. I'll bet more than once her mother said to her "You'll never be as pretty as me!" I

madman-stephan

Sucks to have famous parents and a supermodel for a mom. Just accept what's been given to you and do the best you can.