Kim Kardashian

Jesus Christ

What Is She Doing?

2/9/2013 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-kim-kardashian_B-GR_003Kim Kardashian struck a pose today in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ... in front of the famous statue of Jesus Christ, Christ the Redeemer.

This is as close to a virgin birth as Kim will ever get.

MuyFuerte

That's what the baby is holding on inside her belly so it doesn't fall out of her huge worn out vagina!

bring back recent posts

...Bieber on SNL tonite....u gotta admit..he was funny with Tina Fey last time..he is host and " musical guest" woot...hahahah

Kelly

I'm still trying to understand how a huge butt such as she has can be considered attractive. Just don't get it...that and the fact that they are even famous. What happened to the "E" channel? Now all that ever seems to be on there is this nothing special about them family. I don't even watch that channel anymore for that reason.

MLM103169

I do not wish any harm to her baby but I find her, her siblings, Kanye, etc. to all be arrogant, trashy, and not worthy of a dime of my money.

Kirabu

Whoa TWINCVANILLA, is your sermon over.....boy you are long winded. I do agree with some of the posts, why do they keep following people like her and her family.

krista

I just lost whatever (little) respect I had for her just by looking at that!!!

tenley

You know she sold this photo for money.

Lou Anderson

She really needs to checkin in the closer assylum. No brain activity at all! God please forgive us to make this pile of crap rich andfamous.

tenley

As an aside, this photo is like the Truman Show snap of a tiny Mount Rushmore. The Christ statue is supposedly 99 feet high, and the black pedestal is another 20 feet high. It looks like a tiny fake here.

lynkel

Everyone gets mad when she takes this pic, but everyone who goes there does it. I would do it, you would too! Hipocrites

e391615r

Just one more reason I don't like her or her family!

Ladyrocker

She is a piece of crap, & completely disrespected the religious icon of those people.
Karma...please catch up with this bitch...she's long over due

anonymous

for the love of god. she is doing nothing wrong. get over yourselves.

Crabby

SLOB......no one likes you now that you are fat ugly and knocked up by that fugly thing you hang onto.

tamara

She's finally flipped. She actually thinks all the attention is because she's great. This bimbo doesn't have a clue that the attention comes from disgust. LMAOOO!!!