Michael Lohan

Suck It, Dina ...

I'm Writing a Tell-All Too!!

2/9/2013 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208-michael-lohan-tmzLet this sink in ... Michael Lohan is joining the ranks of Shakespeare and Hemingway -- he's signed a deal to become a published author, and TMZ has learned his first book is a tell-all memoir involving ... yep, Lindsay Lohan.

According to publisher Transmedia Group, Michael's book is tentatively, and briefly, entitled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!" We're told it will focus on how he became a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."

But yeah, he'll also be talking about Lindsay.

Michael admits part of the reason he's writing the book is that Dina Lohan is writing her own scathing memoir -- and he wants to tell his side of the story.

Michael says he was also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded" -- but c'mon ... this is about Dina.

No release date for the book yet -- but you've been warned, Lindsay.

MarcaR

This guy suckss,the whole family should be in jail for pure pure sleaziness, I'll bet he has sucked as much dick as his wife and daughter.

spectator72

A couple months with no trouble and he seen the light he's perfect now .He's feeling good for himself right now . That's because he knows the other part of the family is at a all time low .

Mitzymitzy

This guy needs to go play in traffic.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

If they were real parents they would unite and commit her before she ends up like Marilyn Monroe. We all laugh now hut if she dies soon we will all

Rogue Warrior

This will be one of the best. if not the best, tell all books EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be written by a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to he11 Dilom, and don't walk across the bridge, JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all you dirty douchebag H8TURDS, I gotti roll....... In the mean time, break a leg, or in some cases, preferably a hip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoNe

Vinsetta

Chapter 31: "You Gave Your Mother Forty Thousand Dollars?"

Please let these two asses cross paths at a book signing.

Mumra the Ever Living

I was really hoping that we would kind of boycott this story because:
1. It's about a jack ass.
2. Michael Lohan could very well be getting paid by how many hits this story gets.
If we treat MiLo like he was dead and didn't even acknowledge his existence, there would be no need to pay for his stories.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Chapter 37: "You Blew Half of Al-Qaeda, But I Only Get a Hand Job?"

Vinsetta

Preface by Attorney Mark Heller

Chapter 1: "A wayward Guidon Bible"

Rogue Warrior

Milo is the ROCK of the Lohan family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seamus

@ Bear you got two hates for saying hello to Zephyr. Way to go!!

Hot Farts

"Fabulous!! I needed to get up to speed on my dysfuntion and delusion." - Mark Heller

"I will get my pre-order in. It's been a while since there has been a good Jesus Freak book. I love being preached to by no-nothing bible thumpers" - - Dorner

"It's not fair. I didn't do anything." - Lindsay Lohan

" I'll run right out and buy it" - no one.

jeannie

Epic failure. I might ( i said might) buy a book if Lindsay wrote it just to see if she knows facts from fiction

fleabag73

What a hot entertaining MESS!! Now, Cheap and Easy has BOTH parents pimping her out, how sweet!!

Vinsetta

Chapter 44: "Life with Dina - How I Became a Survivor"