Michael Lohan

Suck It, Dina ...

I'm Writing a Tell-All Too!!

2/9/2013 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208-michael-lohan-tmzLet this sink in ... Michael Lohan is joining the ranks of Shakespeare and Hemingway -- he's signed a deal to become a published author, and TMZ has learned his first book is a tell-all memoir involving ... yep, Lindsay Lohan.

According to publisher Transmedia Group, Michael's book is tentatively, and briefly, entitled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!" We're told it will focus on how he became a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."

But yeah, he'll also be talking about Lindsay.

Michael admits part of the reason he's writing the book is that Dina Lohan is writing her own scathing memoir -- and he wants to tell his side of the story.

Michael says he was also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded" -- but c'mon ... this is about Dina.

No release date for the book yet -- but you've been warned, Lindsay.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHO is DUIna's publisher again?

fleabag73

WHAT is there left to tell? Hasn't EVERY sordid detail been sold already?

fleabag73

Yeah, I'd buy this garbage, if there wasn't any toilet paper left.

StarryStarryNight

there's one good thing about this book believe it or not...

it's going to make nicole's head spin around like a top.

Vinsetta

Chapter 46: "The Life of a Battered Husband"

Grandma Cracker

All of their children must be so embarrassed.

DC22

This family needs to go away! I wish the media would stop giving them so much attention, it's only benefitting their bank account and they really do not deserve it.

Columbo

This is the most F'd up family ever. 1000 times worse than the Baldwins.

martinsheenfan

IMO- Dina and Michael should just rent a hotel together and scr8w thier brains out. I have a feeling that they just have leftover feelings for each other

Grandma Cracker

So does this mean that Dina won't be writing a book after all?

hoverZero

You usually can't stop an elephant from getting the peanuts.

Diamond Goddess!

MiLo?!
"Turning it all around"?!
Thanks for the biggest LMFAOOOOO of the day!!!

RuthieB

Lindsay and the other kids cant heal from him and Dina until they shut their mouths. STFU and pretend you care for a minute.

fleabag73

I wonder if I'll get my wish and Cheap and Easy will be SO bent about what Blowhole Lohan is pulling, that she goes out(like every nite) and gets piss drunk and starts sh!t with some bitch, what are the odds? Perhaps an old fashioned domestic with The Fake Rockette? As long as it involves a bail bondsman and a mug shot, I'm cool.