Chris Brown

Judges Kids Dance Show

After Car Crash

2/10/2013 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210_chris_brown_launch_gettyNot long after crashing his car, Chris Brown judged an event at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy in Los Angeles, where he helped hand out scholarships for kids.

According to the singer's rep, Brown was cut off by two paparazzi while on his way to the event and crashed his Porsche. Brown's rep says the car was totaled. The singer was uninjured.

Brown's charity, the Symphonic Love Foundation, works with the Debbie Allen Dance Academy giving out year-long scholarships to select children.

Brown has recently been accused of lying about his community service work stemming from his domestic violence conviction in 2009 ... the one where he beat Rihanna.

He is due back in court on April 5.

Bitchplease

I would NOT let my kids around this s*** bag.

Curtis

He is so cute. I'm so in love of him.

Googie

Of all the celebrities Debbie Allen could have chosen to be a celebrity guest, she picks this lying woman beater. Bad choice Debbie.

Johnbrnc

I can not believe Debbie Allen would expose young women to this monster… there is nothing normal or acceptable about Chris. He's a future convict… nice example!

True Blood

If this dude was white, would u guys even remember what happened however many years ago, personally I could care less, as long as he didn't hit me. It just kills me though how much u people bring up the past. I did a lot of stuff when I was in college that I don't even care to remember.

popo

all these stupid bitches yelling and screaming for a women beater.....hope someday in life they get kill by a ******kill

Spicy mag

Hope they are still on their baby teeth just in case he knocks the **** out of them.

amazinglybored

One has to hope that he had no influence on those kids whatsoever. Can you imagine, "Yo, when you beat a woman make sure you pick one will let you get away with it, and then be famous enough to get off and still have people support your abusive self!".

funnychick

He is not a positive influence. Thats stupid thst he was invited to judge a kids event.

LISA

I'm kinda torn. I think he deserves some of these comments, yet I also think that was a great thing to do. BUT ... was it just a PR stunt? Even if it was, at least he gives a crap about his reputation, unlike (cough cough) Lindsay Lohan (cough cough).

Funny thing is he can't even avoid negative press on his way to a charity event (crashes car into a wall).

Lee

Oh look, he's picking out his next victims. What a gob****e!!

Rocco

Why does TMZ keep harping about the condition of the car?

Dude had an accident. Car was damaged. Insurance company will determine the extent of the damage.

If you want to imply he's lying, why don't you just come out and show your biases and say it?

Andy

Just pr, trying to clean his image...

Brite

WOW! What a fantastic role model.

Mitzymitzy

He then went to church and later that day fed the homeless. My role model *eye roll*. What. A. Douche.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments