Grammy Wardrobe Censorship

You Be the Judge

2/10/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-grammys-getty-rihanna-perry-beyonce-gagaCBS has put the screws to the fashion risk takers who want to show some skin at tonight's Grammys.  Now that the memo is out, musicians now must decide whether to dial back.  So we gotta ask ...

The Grammys are mostly about

• Music
  • Wardrobe

More interesting

• Grammy music
  • Grammy fashion

Grammy producers

• Prudes
  • Protectors

Partial nudity damages kids

Now I'm less likely to watch

Biggest wardrobe risk

• Lady Gaga
  • Rihanna

I really like

• Sideboob
  • Exposed butt

Boobs I'd most like to see

• Katy Perry
  • Beyonce

The Grammys make me horny

`

Chuck

The last three questions are stupid....appears you have a sick six year old writting them.

Jay W.

I wish Katy was my cuzin... uh gic, gic, gic.

manbearpig

i am not any less likely to watch no matter what they do as i never watch ANY of these awards shows. they are boring shows where they just kiss each others butts.

~ Danielle ~

To the 17% who said 'Yes the Grammys make me horny' umm if they do, what doesn't?

I have a feeling the reason why they aren't going to have all the viewers, is because they are up against Walking Dead tonight which is going to smoke their asses!

tgrfan42069

really tmz and the people who view this page are actually pissed that the grammys want the singers to dress appropriately? gee wiz sad time in this country when a production gets blasted for telling the people who are going to be on camera to actually wear some clothes.

Annie

it is primetime network television. Their dress needs to be appropriate.Every year it seems like most of the entertainers just see what they can do for shock value. For the past two years Bruno Mars is about the only one to put on a class act.. he is a true entertainer.He has WOW factor.

Hot Chocolate

I'm actually going to watch this year and see what I think is too far, right on the mark, or not far enough. I want people to work it all tastefully. Art and performance is about expression on all levels, but what I don't want to see is people acting like hos and being disrespectful to the integrity of the Grammys. We have to show peel that there is a time and place for all things but the real allure is to make a viewer want to see more and know more. Its starts form the inside of the person. Butt, boobs, cooch and all that other stuff people work is external.

I don't want to see people guilty of operating a body without a brain. Its like having a the tools and machine with no operator.

If a person is passionate and they have that it factor, they can show up in rags and shine. I want to see fashion that wears the people, not just people who wear fashion.

Be what you really are, responsibly.

zeke

It has not been real music since MTV started to let teenage girls decide what popular music is.

Quinn

who writes these questions?

tmzer

1. all kind of entertainment 2. laughing about the drama and how the media acts up the next day 3. hypocrites cause 4. no, they'll grow up and see alot more of that 5. mmh. 6. probably both gonna do something for the drama and news. 7. depends on the shape. show me and i say if i like it. 8. i'd say neither in terms of keeping it classy. but i should say both right? to make them look appealing 9. wtf. hell no.

westvil1

who wrote this? a 10 year old? TMZ has become irrelevant and infantile. read DLISTED insted.

LISA

The last bit of the survey is a whole ‘nother level of juvenile, TMZ!

Rachel Zoe probably sent her poor hubby Roger to get her some valium, lol!

Scary

Yawn. None of the people shown are really great music. That's why their costumes become so important instead.

Rocco

If you think they're going to dial back, you don't know many artists. Prepare for the Night of the Mother of All Wardrobe Malfunctions.

SpenkFooozenktink

I absolutely hate those awards shows. A bunch of overpaid actors get to tell the little people how great they all are.

www.GlobalAnon.da.bz