Chris Brown

Earns Award for

Worst Grammy Weekend

2/11/2013 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

0211_chris_launch
Chris Brown had another Grammy weekend filled with drama -- but at least no one was arrested this time ... or beaten. Baby steps.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

TeamBreezy4Life

TMZ are haters. Rihanna forgave breezy, when will they?

Frank Ocean is the worst. Miguel got robbed for this grammy.

#TeamBreezy

Vitamind_88

@FIRELIONWARRIORS I agree

buggsy16341

Charlie Sheen has gotten violent with many women TMZ gives him multiple passes on his drugged out behavior and he is twice the age of Chris and then some. The young man made mistakes stop vilifying him.

mike

TMZ needs to get off Chris Brown's jock strap! Every time I come to this site you all are hating. Someone on this staff seems obsessed and for nothing.GET OVER IT!

sharon

if you were rihanna's mother or father, would you be getting over it because rihanna has? stop telling tmz to get over it. and his actions are not that of a typical young adult. you know why he was so well behaved on sunday? because he was high out of his mind on weed. weed dampers aggression and tension

Gloryg7

CB didn't do anything to me so I have no ill will towards him. He had enough class to clap for Oceans untalented ass and keep clsssy! Ill bet of ocean lost to cb. He woild not have done the same. And Forrest Gump? Hello sicko ocean that movie is about a mentally challenged man not a homosexual! Idiot and YOU cant sing or whistle live. All studio mixing!

d

TMZ seems obsessed with chris brown

browneyedgirl16

Americans I find are very unforgiving, I DID NOT

tdr9

People here on tmz gets stirred up so easily by the reports of cb, kardashian, rihanna, etc amazing

The Man They Call Louis

I'm glad Frank won the Grammy over CB. His album is actually really good. Chris should've shown some class...but I guess that karma bit back over the stupid parking lot punch right Chris? *lol*

SexyJacQue

All fairness his performance at Supper Club after was on point and His afterparty was even better...

Cinner

I don't feel sorry for him. Poor Chris my a$$.

K Luckey

How was that so bad he clapped for him so what he didn't give him a standing o neither did Miguel. frank didn't deserve to win not saying Chris did but frank was horrible the song he sang his speech the way he dressed he was a joke Chris brown can sing and u can bet he woulda put a great performance on Miguel as well but Chris is used to it now what ever he does is blown way out .....

LaQuesha

Chris Brownbutt annoyes me so much!?!!! Dat fool need 2 get back on the highway and pik up some trash (rihanta is waiting for you!) I'm so sick to my neck hearin bout this poop head!!! If eye ever see Chris poopbrown ima slap him like a zebra!

Shay Shay

I wish someone would just drop kick his azz in his big fat forehead.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments