« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Iron Sheik

THREATENS OLYMPIC OFFICIALS

'I Swear to the Jesus I Suplex Them'

2/12/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212_iron_sheik_wweThe Iron Sheik isn't just a WWE legend ... he's also a veteran Olympic wrestler ... and he's so pissed that his sport is getting booted from the Games ... he's now threatening violence.

As we previously reported, the International Olympic Committee has moved to drop wrestling from the 2020 games ... in favor of other sports like field hockey. Seriously.

Now, Sheik -- who says he competed for Iran in the 1968 Olympics and then became an asst. coach for Team USA in the '70s -- tells TMZ (in his trademark broken English) he's looking to take matters into his own hands.

0212_wrestler_sub_1968

"After 1000 years they take away the best sport in the world? This is the first time the dumb motherf**kers have no balls for they make the walking an Olympic sport."

He adds, "If I see anybody on the street that work from the IOC I swear to the Jesus I suplex them put them in camel clutch break their back make them humble."

"The #TEAMSHEIKIE respect the Olympic now they can all go f**k themselves and make the Curling Olympic sport because they all the biggest piece of no good s**t and I never watch the Olympic again. Also buy my t shirt [on my website] or go f**k yourself.”

It's a little confusing ... but we think we get the point.

0517_wrasslin_rules_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pockets

Team Sheikie or go **** yourself forever!

karisma

I love Sheiky, though I notice he left out the "f*** them in the ass and make them humble" portion of his usual rant. LOL

andy023k3

Iron Shiek never competed in the Olympics. Turth is hard to come by with pro wrestlers, but I assure you he never competed himself. Please correct your story.

toohigh310

they should boot all those meaningless sports from the olympics wrestling is a top sport and they are wrong for doing this

Michael

$#!+ just got really real!

Rhubino

Maybe his current form of wrestling is entertainment, but he sure gave a reality check to a thug a few months back on the subway. I have a lot of respect for this guy.

ohboy is a retard

he's cool

Cole

Vintage Sheik.

wtf

I bet the Sheik could probably STILL win a Gold Medal in wrestling if he decided to get back into wrestling. These jabrone ***gits had better watch out!

SoWhat

It was only a matter of time before they removed wrestling from the olympics. It's not about the athletes and competition anymore, it's all about the tv ratings and merchandising. If hot dog eating drew huge numbers they'd make that a sport in the olympics. It's pretty pathetic the way the IOC has screwed up the olympics.

total scrotal implosion

So curling stays but wrestling goes??

b003

I always liked the Original Sheik better.

mattsr

Andy he was on the greco roman team for Iran in the 68 games in Mexico. Please correct your post.

O-Dog2GX

It was still called WWF when he was wrestling and Nikolai Volkoff was his tag-team partner. The IOC is more apt to replace greco-roman wrestling w/Pro Wrestling. Vince might charge too much though.

Violent Pope

That dude was cabbie the other night.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments