Christopher Dorner

BODY IDENTIFIED

Through Dental Records

2/14/2013 3:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0211-chris-dorner-tmz-swat

Christopher Dorner is dead ... officially ... now that officials say they have POSITIVELY identified the killer's remains.

The San Bernardino Sheriff's Dept. released a statement saying, "The charred human remains located in the burned out cabin in Seven Oaks have been positively identified to be that of Christopher Dorner."

Officials say he was identified through dental records.

Dorner died in a remote cabin in Big Bear, CA -- where he engaged police in an intense gun battle. Dorner shot and killed one cop in the firefight and wounded another.

Cops had been chasing Dorner for days after he allegedly killed 3 people earlier in the month, including another police officer.

wendy

all through this, i never heard anything about this guy's family. does he have parents, a wife, kids? things moved so fast that i never heard anything. this was a sad story, nobody wins.

Vote2012

This shows how sick this country has become, the guy shoots and kills people and now the killer is considered the hero? I agree the police in my opinion torched this guy, and that was wrong, but please let's not considered this guy somekind of folk hero.

Lifes to short

So I suppose those of u who defend lapd, would be fine if you had no trial. I bet you would be the first ones to sue.

Inconceivable!

I don't know why people support this dead dirtbag murderer? Had he killed a member of their own family in cold blood (like the young couple), I'm sure they would be singing a different tune.

rocko3044

Rest in Piss you fool.

Tuna212

No way...It was him?These idiot cops knew it was him.He would have taken all ammo out with him.When I heard ammunition going off in the blazing inferno,I knew he was in there.He was going to die or be tortured if he was caught or gave up.
These cops knew he was in there and burned him to death.This way no one would here anything more he had to say.It gets it out of the headlines.LA cops and that, so called judicial system, is a joke.

JellyBean

I torn on this one. He killed scops, which is terrible, but then again LAPD was shooting to kill. They were obviously up to no good too. So I'll just say RIP everyone in this situation.

rudynjudyjudy

so he was the GOOD cop? whom killed little girls and family members for those he hated,he could`nt even kill those whom he hated and he was full of hate full of fire=fire.Even if he was taken alive he would have gotten the needle many times over.He put the peace offices and public in harms way.In LA get in a high speed chase endanger all the public and thye shot you to death from a chopter to save lifes same story here death wish which cost to many lifes,better a national defence smart missles ALSO used internationally to stop deaths.make the public a target become the target yourself eye for a eye

JellyBean

*I'm

rudynjudyjudy

I4I

rudynjudyjudy

i4i

rudynjudyjudy

i4i

HRH Prince Michael

@Laurie: While apparently no one is as perfect as you, perhaps, a small army of well-paid and well-trained "law" enforcement could have brought ONE man to Justice. I'm sorry, no such thing in "America".
Don't forget the recordings: " Burn it! Burn it!"

firebaby

dorner was the lesser of two evils here, that's why he had my support... F the lapd... imagine the corruption, if it took one man to go on a suicide mission to bring it to the light.... RIP dorner and all the people killed in this mayhem....

rudynjudyjudy