Rihanna

I Got a BUNCH OF POT

for Valentine's Day

2/15/2013 10:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0215_rihanna_instagram
The way to Rihanna's heart ... is through her lungs ... 'cause the pop star says she got a WHOLE LOTTA MARIJUANA for Valentine's Day ... and she's totally stoked.

Rihanna posted her V-Day haul on Instagram ... along with the message, "Roses are green! Somebody knows how to make me happy."

The question is ... who got her the gift???

We already know Chris Brown has a California weed card -- so he can buy for HIMSELF in CA -- but it's against the law to buy pot for somebody else.

Still, Rihanna doesn't seem concerned.

TheBestHeEverHad

Everyone is talking legal issues, but I follow her on instagram and she didn't say where she was when she took the pick. Plus weed is part of her culture. Let Carrie Underwood or Tim McGraw say they smoke and no one would say $-it.

Leighton

After some searching, it appears his medical marijuana card was given to him by his acupuncturist. I was under the impression medical marijuana was for more serious conditions like cancer. It sounds like he got it because he's famous.

Dude

The weed doesnt even look good. Looks like mid-grade stuff compared to the stuff I get here in Colorado. SMH.

cknj

Such ghetto trash! I hope kids dont look up to her.. she has already showed that violence against woman is ok, and now is bragging about being a pot-head.....get a life Rihanna AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!

kate

Can we just get rid of the both of them already?

Truth44

I hope they both choke on it!!

Truth

She has a head shaped like a light bulb and a body shaped like a giant pear. I bet that weed gives her the munchies so she can make that head and body bigger than they already are.

Eli7798

Everyone Meet the new Whitney & Bobby! AKA: Rhianna & Chris, already know the ending to this story!

Jerry

"Chris Brown has a California weed card"? Is "*******" a medical condition?

Brown D

Nice way to have cops investigate you, charge you for illegal possession, and then have the card holder (Chris Brown) prosecuted for illegal distribution when he already is on parole. I hope this bitch doesn't have any kids.

Patrick

Wow fresh pot that won't be smokable for weeks. Even then it is not ready yet so whoever cut it knows squat about pot.

jabberjaws

Wow! This chick is burnt.

Toilethead

Now we know the answer to the question about just how stupid is she.

Yono

I am all for legalization... but if anyone else had done this, the cops would track them down and arrest them. Why does this talentless, trashy, vulgar person get away with it?

Waka Waka Waka