Patrick Carney

ENRAGES Bieber Fans

with Twitter Profile

2/17/2013 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_patrick_carney_justin_beiber_gettyBlack Keys drummer Patrick Carney is on the receiving end of A TON of Twitter hate ... because he raised the stakes in his war of words with Justin Bieber by changing his Twitter profile pic to one of the Biebs.

You'll recall ... Carney ignited the whole thing last week when he said Bieber didn't deserve any nominations, telling a TMZ photog, "Grammys are for like music, not for money ... and he's making a lot of money. He should be happy."

Bieber fired back on Twitter, saying Carney "should be slapped around haha."

But now Carney has taken it up another level by changing his Twitter profile pic to Bieber, his name to Justin Bieber, and his profile description to "official twitter for the actual verified Justin Bieber DOS virtual buddy."

0217_patrick_carney_twitterCarney's handiwork has annoyed both his fans and Bieber's, prompting tweets like:

-- "I used to like you, but why are you being such a d**k?"
-- "do you even know how stupid and immature u look doing this. arent u like fifty?"
-- "do you know how f**king dumb your acting and how stupid you look lmao"
-- "Can we please have Patrick back?"

This is the whitest music feud ever.

021113_patrick_carney_launch

Gintare

It's hilarious how that guy has nothing better to do. Can't he like go play drums or something? Too much free time on his hands... Well, at least now his name is in the news. Talk about desperate.

me

... riding on Bieber's coattail...

I don't know Bieber's music but of the other one I didn't even know his name.

kitnplayn

I can tell you why he is doing this. He is riding Justin's coat tails to increase his own exposure. It is the oldest, lamest, cheapest trick around, and is typical of aging rock starts who are desperate to remain relevant. Justin ~ you need to understand that aging is something that weak, insecure people do not cope with very well. Let the old geezy make his snotty comments, and if you have any Canadian left inside of you, you would not respond.

kitnplayn

hbk72777

I could beat the **** outta both of these guys with one hand tied behind my back, at the same time. I know women who are tougher than either.

tgrfan42069

if bieber is going to talk ****.why not use it to get your name out more.bieber is a **** wad

Mali

I hate them both, and I wish they both would go away

DoubleDz

Seeing the pic of the Black Keys drummer totally destroyed any fantasies I had lurking around in my mind about the Black Keys. and he has a isht personality too??

Gargamel

They should fight it out in a steel cage.

Phreaky

TMZ YOU are fueling this "hate". Patrick NEVER said he didn't DESERVE a Grammy - not even close.
But I have to admit watching Beiber idiots have a meltdown on twitter over Patrick is effing hilarious. They are so fkn stupid.

Chaos

Beeber isn't music. Beeber is for motherless little bitches and pedos. Huge market, sure. Not saying the little girlboy isn't famous, but you can have a talent for being famous and nothing else- as is the case here. At least the Black Keys are actual musicians. They suck now compared to before they were fancy grammie winners, but they are still music.
This lowers the Black Keys respect factor to even be involved with this even though the original comments were accurate. Best thing is to just let go of it.

Mrugowsky

Sending lame tweets back and forth isn't a feud. It's a sign both of their careers are on the decline. And the other guy is jealous of Beeb's pretty face.

DeeMaree

This made me smile. I can see the fight between them. They could stand face to face and say mean things to each other until one or both cry. Then maybe a slap, return slap, then fall into each others arms sobbing hysterical while they apologize and kiss and make up. Still smiling.

Viper_Lux

In Patricks case he's probably a pedofile wishing he had Justin B underage fanbase and sadding he is a True confused Hater......watch out Belieber parents old pervs like little girls.

arealrascal

Only girls under 17 who got their Barbies taken away and gay curious boys under 16 give a rip about Bieber. No talent hunk o' crap he is!