Clive Davis

I'm Bisexual

2/19/2013 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

021913_clive_katie
Grammy-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame record executive Clive Davis -- credited with discovering legendary talents like Whitney Houston -- has just revealed ... he's bisexual.

Davis opened up on the Katie Couric show, saying he is currently in a monogamous relationship with a man.

Davis -- whose heterosexual marriage ended in the 80s -- said, "I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have a relationship with a man as well as the two that I had with a woman ... I'm still attracted to women ... You don't have to be only one thing or another. For me, it's the person.”

As for the timing of Davis' sexual revelation, the 80-year-old father of four -- also credited with discovering Janis Joplin, Bruce Springsteen, Alicia Keys, Barry Manilow, and Santana -- has an autobiography coming out this summer. Shocker.

0219_bisexual_stars_footer

judy jetson

How Shocking.

DaveT

Wang or poon tang? Hmmm. Wang or poon tang?
What's on the menu tonight?

snowcat

What a shocking revelation......NOT!!!

hosung poo

Woopty doo doo !!!!!

ivan

Wonder if some of the American Idol guys such as Clay aikin, Mario Vasquez, and others knew about it and were approached sexually? this has happened in the history of Hollywood and the music business.

neglky

Ewww not the image I wanted in my head right now. Seriously dude u gay, I dont believe in people saying they're bisexual, straight or gay

Mrugowsky

Since when is it big news in 2013 to announce being a switch hitter in Hollywood??? And the thought of this prune having sex with either gender is horrifying. Thanks for the mental image, TMZ.

antigirlygirl

This is NOT breaking news. Try again, TMZ.

joblo

Hi, I'm Joe and I'm... heterosexual! There, I've said it. I'm not ashamed , but I felt everyone should know because, well, isn't everyone interested in my sexual orientation? NOT!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Wwwwwhhhhaaaaaa??? Never saw that coming. And he always seemed like a private guy to me, not needing to spill his guts. Well, if there's one more happy person in the world, I'm happy.

Mae

I prefer the term "Equal Opportunity Shagger" myself. Bisexual is such an ugly word.

MrsB

He could of kept that tidbit of info to his damn self..ew

Nate

This is has been know for a long time. And he has tried to ruin careers of those who wouldn't "dance" with him.

Lisa