Josh Brolin and Diane Lane

WE'RE DIVORCING

2/21/2013 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_getty
Another celebrity power couple bites the dust ... Josh Brolin and Diane Lane are calling it quits on their 8-year marriage.

A spokesperson for the couple announced the two are going their separate ways -- it's unclear if they have officially filed for divorce.

Josh and Diane were married in 2004 -- and have no children together.

The union hasn't exactly been smooth sailing -- just months after they tied the knot, Josh was arrested for spousal battery. The charges were later dropped.

Josh has starred in a ton of huge movies -- including "True Grit," "Milk," "No Country for Old Men" and "W."

Lane's credits ain't exactly shabby either ... she's been in hits like "The Perfect Storm," "Unfaithful," and "Under the Tuscan Sun."

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_footert

ricosauve15

I love Diane Lane. Finally I have a chance

TJ

"Under the Tuscan Sun".!!!!

laurie

Not surprised he's a drunk!

Elle

Diane Lane is the best. She's gorgeous and I love her in Must Love Dogs. She and Cusack had great chemistry :)

Badass2012

I'm not surprised that he hit her. I know you don't always judge a book by its cover, but Brolin has "Douchebag" written all over his face.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Diane, if you're interested in a young man, I'm available.

sophiastormy

They were probably done for awhile

Truth is

Saw that coming after the nye incident

tver

I remember there was an incident shortly after they were married. I'm surprised that they lasted this long. Based on the first incident I thought that they would divorce eventually. I just did not know when that would be...

whazup

Blind Gossip had a blind about this a month ago saying they were done. BG sure has been right about a ton of gossip lately!!!

Steve

The old gray mare ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be..... You are better off without that booze hound jag off who beats you. Get some self esteem. You should have left him when he first hit you. Not like she had nowhere to go and no financial means to leave like many abused women who have to stay with no options.

Violent Pope

Drunk and a he beats women, you sir are a POS.

Jelly

I think they look like a better looking Brad and Angie...they both are aging well..he's super hot..she's beautiful. I agree NYCDiva..Demi and Bruce..tragic

Pidge

I always got the impression he might be a bad tempered ornery A-h*le

Mrugowsky

Not really a power couple and now not a couple. He's not a good actor. She's hot for her age.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments