2013 Academy Awards

The Good, The Bad

and Les Miserables

2/25/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_oscars_launch_v4The 85th Annual Academy Awards are in full swing and as Hollywood's biggest stars hit the red carpet, there are sure to be some fashion fiascoes showing up and showing off. Check out all the photos for all the hits, runs and misses from the Oscars!

Pet rock

I love Jennifer Lawrence, loved silver linings. Glad she won <3

rouge

Ok, am I off base in thinking the 'Ted' dialogue referencing all things Jewish about the industry was cringe-worthy? No stance pro/con re ethnic background of Hollywood, it just seemed REALLY inappropriate.

Macy12

Why do you have Jamie Fox and his daughter categorized with the couples ?

LizzieBlueEyes

Dull host and why have Michelle Obama on? This was a TERRIBLE call by the Academy. I'm pretty tired of politics getting involved in Hollywood and Hollywood getting involved in politics. A snoozefest this year. Fast forwarded through most of it.

Cinner

Anne Hathaway is soooooooooo over rated, Chareleze on the other hand Ooooo lala MEOW!!

J4X

Kelly Rowland has a hairy back!

Grimes

THIS is gorgeous.

Biebsburbs

Where's the baby bum on Jennifer Anniston TMZ??? George loonie looks like he brought he daughter along; Channing tatum picked up a hoe on his way to the event; Justin Theroux a la brad Pitt 2008!

Mee

Jennifer Lawrence fell because it looked like her designers made her a dress from the outside canvas material for IN CASE IT RAINED; it was super long wide and stiff. THERE WAS NO HOPE GETTING AROUNG SMOOTH IN THAT RAIN TENT

NOT ELMO

me love them all...

altaxena

For me CHARLIZE THERON best dress, first place not Jenniffer Lawrence , you people stop with the obsession with the girl (J.Lawrence)ç

Shaunie

Charlize Theron looked amazing as usual

MCarr

Didn't watch the show, but went online to see the clips. Worst part was the skit with sock puppets for the film "Flight." A "really white" sock puppet, along side of a "brown" sock puppet. Very offensive. This should never been aired! I am a white woman, and immediately took offense. WTH is wrong with these people. If I were Denzel, I would take offense to this and speak out. So not cool!

katsie

Hathaway's gown reminds me of a Home Ec dress I created in high school. When she's not flashing her vajayjay at us, Hathaway makes us look at her side boob. About as exciting as a pre-pubescent boy. On a side note, Jennifer Hudson blew everyone away. Now there's true talent.

neglky