2013 Academy Awards

The Good, The Bad

and Les Miserables

2/25/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_oscars_launch_v4The 85th Annual Academy Awards are in full swing and as Hollywood's biggest stars hit the red carpet, there are sure to be some fashion fiascoes showing up and showing off. Check out all the photos for all the hits, runs and misses from the Oscars!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Phishie from Philly

Could you smile without a constipation look if you wore a dress 5 sizes too small.
Phishie from Philly

elizadooolittle

Vote for ME I have the longest Pu-sy hair in all of the UK....I can wear it as a dress...I deserve an award..

Deweycheatemandhow

Funny how the youngest one thus far (#12) looks the best-very cute and yet elegant.

Kenmar V Bual

I am so disgusted from not seeing one single Asian on the red carpet, I'm just gonna have to watch a CSI-Miami re-run & catch Barbra, Seth highlights on YouTube. Anyone wanna let me know when Babs is on, feel free. Likely 2/3rds way thru. Sayonara, Oscars. Mabuhay.

Amy

How boring. Didn't we just see this a few weeks ago?

NOT ELMO

Out of these 3 black women at the front, Me like Jessica Chastain the most...

my 2 cents

Those with the pasty, pale skin color need to either get a spray tan or remember that wearing a light color dress will result in a total washout. Reese Witherspoon got it right, ditto Octavia Spencer.

Meanie

Charlize could wear a paper bag and look good. Fonda looks like a scary drag queen and what the is that Mike and Molly chick wearing? Her bedspread??

bb

Naomi Watts looks gorgeous. I know she's an outsider, but I want her to win.

Andrea

Did anyone else hear the weird comment cut in right before it panned to Olivia during the Red Carpet? A male voice said: My vision seems to be failing me. Are you a boy or a girl?

Throwback kid

Does anyone think Jessica Alba will ever win an Oscar? I think if she did a sequal to her smash hit Honey she would take home the Oscar. Sure it would be a tough sell to make Jessica a hip hop dancer who is in her mid 30's but Alba has the range and talent as an actress to pull it off. Her manager/husband Cash Warren can be the producer of the film, together there will be no stoping them, Hello Oscar!!!!

Jody

Poor Melissa McCarthy, she just doesn't look as elegant as the rest of them. Poor woman.

R