Lindsay Lohan

I Screwed Up My Taxes

... 3 Straight Years!

2/25/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0222-lindsay-lohan-tax-tmz
If blowing off taxes was hockey ... Lindsay Lohan would've scored herself a hat trick ... 'cause the actress has just been hit with a tax bill for 2011 ... the 3rd straight year she stiffed the government.

This time, it's the State of California that's trying to collect ... claiming LiLo owes $56,717.90 for unpaid income tax for 2011.

In case you're keeping score ... the IRS was all over Lindsay's ass for unpaid federal taxes for 2009 ($93,701.57) and 2010 ($140,203.30).

Lohan was able to clear her 2009 debt thanks to a $100k check from her old pal Charlie Sheen ... but it seems like she's on her own for 2010 and 2011.

We reached out to Lohan's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

0130_celebrity_tax_problems_footers

anonymous

Let me guess here, it's not her fault either. lol loser

pat

I love it.

A story on the lush that is Lohan in between the two toilet stories

Ya see that Lohan?

StarryStarryNight

Lindsay Lohan Hit With ANOTHER Tax Bill

Lindsay Lohan does not like paying taxes apparently.

The broke a.ss actress has been hit with another bill, this time from the State of California, alleging that she owes MAJOR dinero from tax year 2011.

LiLo owes $56,717.90 in unpaid income tax for 2011.

The IRS is all over her for unpaid federal taxes for 2009 ($93,701.57) and 2010 ($140,203.30), making her 2011 issues par for the course at this point.

At least she hasn't gotten in trouble for 2012 yet.

Actually, the filing deadline for tax year 2012 isn't until April, so she couldn't be yet. Sometime next year, they should come after her for 2012 taxes too.

Lohan was able to clear her 2009 debt thanks to a $100,000 check from Charlie Sheen, but sadly, she needs double that just to get out of the hole now.

That's not taking into account how many other creditors the hot mess has. This is what happens when you live like an A-list rock star but can't afford it.

LOL @ those lips!!!

Grandma Cracker

Will the ITS accept stolen swag gift bags from this year's Oscars as payment?

HannahF

As I understand it, her IRS debt is from taxes not paid as opposed to tax returns not filed. I.e., debt versus evasion. As I read this letter the State computed the taxes which gives the impression that she did not file.

Grandma Cracker

Off topic, but did anybody see how GREAT Britney looked last night?

Southerngal

As the old saying goes, "you pay taxes, then you die". I'm pretty sure LiHo is just going to skip the first part and go straight to the second step. She's got that on lock! Really don't understand how she hasn't died already, by any of the number of her daily activities.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay needs to rethink that 9 month LOCKDOWN rehab offer with the DA.

She probably needs more than that actually.

Reed

This dipstick needs to get a decent accountant instead of wasting all her cash on lawyers(drugs, booze, clothes, etc.) and pay her taxes like the rest of us peasants.

StarryStarryNight

per the do***ent:

*Additional interest is accruing at the rate prescribed by law.

Firefly

When you think about it there are a lot of Tax cheats. I know of a couple of restuarants I've been to where I was seated watching the cashier I noticed that they have two money drawers one for cash and the other for card and other traceable transactions. One drawer, the money drawer didn't get the receipts. They threw them away. They only kept the traceable transcation receipts. I now only use my card when dining there. I think it is only fair that they pay their taxes just like everyone else that was born and raised here.
Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now.

PT

Got another rude surprise for you, missy ... $87K of that 100 thou is ALSO taxable.

seamus

I am off today and I am going to see a real movie in a real movie theater. Do you think Bitcho will be starring? Perhaps she will be asking me if I want butter on my popcorn or looking through the trash for bottles and cans. See you all later.

Truth

"In case you're keeping score" I laugh at the nolifers.

Ellie G

Better change your game plan Linds. Stalking DJ's is not going to pay the bills.