Suri Cruise

Evidence of a

Tiny BODY DOUBLE!!!

2/25/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0225_suri_cruise_double_Splash-03
Call us suspicious ... or conspiracy theorists ... or whatever ... but we may have found proof that Suri Cruise is actually using a TINY BODY DOUBLE to fool the media!!!

Exhibit A -- Suri getting out of an SUV in NYC this weekend wearing a beanie, blue bubble jacket, leggings and brown Uggs.

Exhibit B -- Another little girl who sorta looks like Suri getting out of the exact same SUV wearing an IDENTICAL OUTFIT ... with a different colored beanie.

So what does it all mean??? Is Suri trying to dupe the media? Is the other girl in on some sort of diabolical plot? Or ... are they just friends who like to wear the same clothes?

We know, that's ridiculous ... IT'S TOTALLY A BODY DOUBLE!!!

0225_subasset_suri_cruise_double_Splash

meldale

Why is she still being carried around like a baby? That's the real mystery.

Gloryg7

Isnt she like 6 now? We dont carry around my 6 y/o niece. .... people are weird

tracker

The only thing that's ridiculous is anyone carrying a 6 yr. old who is in school..the kids are really gonna tease her and I'm surprised that katie still goes along with this nonsense...jmo

Tina

Umm, why would she need a body double at this point after she's already been under the media's scrutiny since the day she was born?

BC

how much longer are they going to carry her like a baby? How old is she now? That's going to look funny when she's 20.

Sir Boo

Why is she still carried around like a toddler? Can the girl walk?

Mrugowsky

She's like a small dog or jewelry ; carried around for display. Now she's also spoiled.

Boldface

I've seen children dress alike. It wouldn't surprise me if her bff had the same outfit.

Missy

This story is so silly. When I was a kid, my friends and I loved wearing matching outfits. Nothing strange about it. If she was a "body double" they'd be wearing matching hats. I wish the media would leave this little girl alone.

Shaunie

Who carries a person almost as tall as them? It looks strange

happypat35

I know this is sad, but this lil girl is Suri's classmate. I have seen pictures of her and Suri after school, posted on another website, JJ. Paps are SICK!

HillbillyHell

Isn't a six year old past the age where mommy is still picking her up?

Parker

Yeah big phkn deal...also is Suri handicapped, where the lil ho has to be carried everywhere.....good lord gave the lil bitch two strong legs to use...

WiddoMouse

Is that child handicapped or what? She always seems to be carried by someone.

MateoYork

The fact that you care is what's ridiculous

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments