Afrojack

Whoops!!!

I Afrojacked Up My Ferrari

2/27/2013 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0227-ferrari-dj-afrojack
This just hurts to look at ... hours after Afrojack got his hands on a brand new red Ferrari, the world-renowned DJ mutilated the ride by crashing it ... and then posted photos of the car-nage online.

Afrojack -- real name Nick van de Wall -- went on Twitter two hours ago, writing, "I made a new friend!!!" referencing a brand new red Ferrari 458 Italia.

0227-ferrari-dj-afrojack-before
An hour later, he posted an image of the car with its rear bumper torn to pieces ... tweeting, "Ok that sucks. Good thing we're all ok!!!! Lesson in life: don't drive a Ferrari in sh*t weather!"

He added, "For everyone that's asking me why I'm smiling: it's a car."

Yeah, a $240,000 car.

R.I.P.

0502_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

DaveT

Ni-hice carrrr....just gotta keep it from hittin' other things :D

Alyssa

He had no business being behind the wheel of that car, obviously too much engine for that amateur. I'm glad he didn't hurt anyone.

Shaunie

Look ma! I'm a dumbass!

SoManyIdiots

He's a DJ? He plays music and scratches a turntable and makes enough for that car? Society is screwed.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Yeah, certainly the weather had everything to do with this dumb imbecile wrecking that beautiful piece of mechanical art. What a complete ass hole ha ha ha....

Seldombinlaid

Who is this clown? And don't tell me it's in the article. I saw his picture, and name was enough for me.

Bill Leslie

"They should have never gave you n1gg3rz money!" - ob: Rick James.

Mike

What a dumbass. What's his name? Offjack? Loser.

Violent Pope

Doosh f-ing bag

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

fools that can't drive high end cars without wrecking them shouldn't be buying them. That's a waste of craftsmanship.

tony gee

b>Who the heck asked you why you were smiling but first, who the hell are you? We know it's a car "duh" and you are an idiot!

End of the story.

Yup

Hope he's got a big bank account, 'cause he's looking at a $100k repair bill there...

Jeff Smithburg

TMZ is just plain stupid. They cut off everything and make people look bad. What Afrojack really wrote was

"For everyone thats asking me why im smiling: its a car, i have a great family and just as great fans!! love all of you!"

This is the third thing I have seen you guys short hand on just the first page. GET IT TOGETHER and quit trying to make people look like s***bags when they are not.

Tesla_Consulting

A red Ferrari? Would it of been cheaper if it was black or white or W/E?

Toxmarz

Wrecked it hours after he got it while Beiber and his 'Lil Douche' crew haven't wrecked his yet. He is officially too lame to live.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments