Lindsay Lohan

I Got No Problem ... So

NO DEAL!

2/28/2013 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-lindsay-lohan-no-dealLindsay Lohan did NOT cut a plea bargain Wednesday with prosecutors in her lying-to-cops case ...TMZ has learned ... and right now it looks like she's headed for trial.

We broke the story ... Santa Monica and L.A. City prosecutors had a noon meeting via telephone with Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller

Sources connected with Lindsay tell TMZ ... prosecutors insisted Lindsay accept a significant amount of time in a residential rehab facility, but Heller wasn't having it.  We're told prosecutors bent a little and offered somewhere around 30 days rather than the 60 they initially wanted -- still Heller didn't accept.

We're told Heller and prosecutors have not given up, and one source connected with the talks tells TMZ, "Negotiations are ongoing."

BUT ... sources say Heller and Lindsay are not in lockstep -- he's willing to accept a plea that involves counseling and possibly some sort of rehab, but Lindsay says she's not accepting any of it because to her it sounds like "punishment for something I didn't do."

Bottom line ... prosecutors aren't worried if they can't strike a deal -- we're told they're more than willing to go to trial March 18.

Your move, LiLo.

janet

@LLSEZ...been wondering about that myself. Sautner is retiring so won't have anything to do with ithis. But I haven't heard a name anywhere.

janet

@Seamus, LLSEZ...She might be in the court but don't believe she will hear this.

Oh, wait a minute. Maybe Sautner will be hearing this. If I'm not mistaken she said she is retiring on March 15th so she wont be hearing the trial on the 18th should it come to that.

seamus

If there is a male judge I wonder if Heller will try to flirt with him also? Or will he try and bond in that manly way that men with a rabbits foot does?Should be interesting no matter who is sitting up there.

Grandma Cracker

I'll bet Lindsay is on lock down to look all healthy for court tomorrow.

awards

GANDOLFO INC HIRES LINDSAY!

Leveraging her Big Career Comeback success, Lindsay Lohan has reached back to the church to help them rebrand, rehabilitate and replenish the coffers. Lindsay had an epiphany while kneeling (for a change) in the Spirit Garden with DUIna and praying for a lead role, a kilo of pure, a truckload of vodka and forgiveness from tax authorities. Since that wasn’t forthcoming, she prayed for the biggest scam she could pull off, eh?

And like a feathery vision that descended upon her, an angel whispered in her ear “Boink the Bishops!” As you can imagine after wasting much of her life, this was a welcome spiritual message that made use of her special skills and talents. And Lindsay checked their wallets first! Deep pockets of gold and cash, with a willingness to pay! Lindsay and the church: it was a Fallen From Grace Marriage Made In Heaven!

The deal was consummated with a gland shake rather than a contract. While her exact personal duties were not announced, her remuneration was: $25MUSD per year, a tax free villa in Monte Carlo, a get out of jail free card (diplomatic immunity) and get this A Free Pass Into Heaven when her agreement expires!

The New Pilgrim in town is flying with her to LA this afternoon in the PopeMoJet out of a small private airport near the Merrick Mansion. He will be a character witness and excommunicate and /or incinerate any MoFo’s (Terry White) who stand in the way of Linds going to Gandolfo to perform her duties. Forget jail or rehab, Linds is now under his protection and she has diplomatic immunity. Or as he says “May the charges burn in Hell along with her Prosecutors! We’ve had one fine mess here in LA and I won’t have another on my watch! I didn’t Save the Children, so my legacy will be Saving Lindsay!”

When life hands you lemons, you make Lemon Drops, eh? Or grift BIG TIME!

janet

Guess we will find out tomorrow. I thought Sautner said she would hear the motions on March 1 and Lohan didn't have to be there but she was retiring and won't hear the trial if it comes to that.

Either way giving Lohans total mockery of the court this new judge will throw the book at her as legally as he or she can.

sophiastormy

She is full of herself. I hope the court does something this time. No more scolding and paddling. She needs real jail and a true sentence.

Grandma Cracker

I would not be too surprised if Heller goes into court tomorrow alone and announces that Lindsay is in rehab voluntarily, and he needs an extension until she completes treatment.

Black Dirt Goodness

I've noticed this Janet person has started to become a little uppity on here.

Its Nikki Bitches

Hi everyone

Its the big day tomorrow. Who will be her Judge? Will Lying Lindsay show up and fake her model citizen she's *cough* cough* working on?

Can't wait to see Cousin Heller make a Jackass out of himself. TMZ better livestream it.

Black Dirt Goodness

Is she part of the club too? If not, she should get a free membership.

lebonne

Isn't this good news? It is going to be a wild circus going to trial, no? Yippee!

Its Nikki Bitches

FFS!!! I missed Luv....I miss her

janet

@FU...first off I miss the pig 'n' boots with the great lips.

You guys don't forget Cousin Vinny kicked ass at the end. Love that movie.

Heller does come across as too schmucky. He tried to flatter her and Sautner slammed him right back. Just like she slammed Lohan.

Ms. Lohan nice to see your feeling better. That was great you can just hear the sarcasum in her voice, she wasn't buying any of their crap.

Lohan only showed up because if not a warrent would have been issued for her.

I wish Sautner is there tomorrow to reject Hellers motions.

Its Nikki Bitches

Wa-hoooooo! Seamus is in the Lemon Drop club
I knew once you tried them you would love them.

If you ever go to Houlihan's they good ones there