Potential New Popes

WHO'D YOU RATHER?

2/28/2013 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0228_pope_whod_you_rather_8

Now that Pope Benedict XVI has officially resigned -- a bunch of candidates from all over the world have emerged as possible favorites to replace him.

While the real papal conclave -- where Cardinals elect the new Pontiff -- is totally anonymous ... we've chosen a few Pope-fuls for YOUR careful consideration.

There are roughly a dozen more Cardinals who are considered to have a good shot at being elected Pope, but we narrowed it down to the 8 handsomest.

It's just like the real thing ... with less smoke.

The question is ...

Shannon

Yup.... thems some real lookers.....

Slash

I like da' BLACK one!

carbin

Yesss...I voted for #3 with 1% of the vote!

Truth

#4 REMINDS ME OF JERRY LEWIS.. DUDE'S GOTTA BE GAY. #TRUTH!!

sidebar

One of your 12 yrs old staff members make this post? Sick F^#%S. I bet Harvey just wants to bang them all.

GoAwayGloria

Seriously people, you REALLY need to stop voting for someone just because of the color of their skin. Racism will never die until YOU stop differentiating people simply by the color of their skin!! All the newly registered voters just to vote Obama in to be the first black president, and now all these votes for a pope just because he is black?? Stop your whining, YOU are the racist ones. You have no idea what qualifies him to be the pope. You just want him because he is black. Ugh, pathetic

TheTruth

tasteless

Liz

Give TMZ fans what they really want: A "Who'd You Rather?" between Max and Charles!!!!

DaveT

Rather be able to watch TV today without damn near every channel being dedicated to this pope stuff :D
Reminds me of being a kid in the 70s/80s when we only had like 10 channels and the president would give a speech and every frickin' channel would be the president...booooringzzzzzzzz

Stiletto

1/2 your viewers will vote for #6 without knowing anything about him...so it's a good thing their votes don't count...especially considering what the same idiocy did to our country.

MIKE

They all look like child molesters

Amanda

I think #4 is from Mexico

Majestik

Can I be a Racist and vote for the one from Canada? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Wanda

Voted for number 5 because of his smile. You need to have a sense of humor to be the pope.

Mabel Leaf

I don't want to **** a pope. But if I were to pick- a -pope, it would be #4. He looks like he's up for the challenge.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments