Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Jordan

Anger Management must be in the toilet to have Lindsay on. Didn't Charlie watch Liz and Dick failure that did not get anywhere near the viewership it was looking for on TV.

Cold Azz Honkey

When its all said and done they will both have powdered sugar from the donut bag on their noses if you know what Im saying.

furious cupcakes

You guys should print out some of these stories at the very least, frame in the clean glass and hang up around the office. They're really hilarious, and will make for an awesome piece of history/celeb/memorabilia.

Jordan

Lindsay finally found a way to make money for the next 18 years, she will have Captain Save a Hoe Baby.

BonesGirl

Nobody can't help her..till Admits that Shes Needs to get her **** together.

Grandma Cracker

Anybody on the planet could mentor Lindsay just as well as Charlie Sheen could. The answers for her are obvious, but the trick is getting her to see them and accept them.

Charlie can mentor away, but it will not change her, only Lindsay can change Lindsay.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Oh please, please do so! I can only imagine the entertainment mileage I could get from a union of the Malibu Messiah and Condor of Calabassas hooks up with Lindsay to save her. As bad as it sounds I would absoulutely love to see Charlie quit taking his meds and hook up with Lindsay. Imagine, Crazy Charlie, Lindsay and her parents. The scenarios are endless!

Sonja

How odd to feel bad for Charlie because we all know this b!tch will and does bite the hand that feeds her everytime. She didn't even thank him for the $100,000. Nice of him to try but I hope he steers clear of her. He's just barely got himself in a decent place... why muck it up with this ungrateful user.

Edith

I wouldnt gave her a penney

Rocco

I'm sure that's a typo. What he really said is, I can SHAVE Lindsay, and added, while we're doing ounces of coke and drinking shots of tequila.

GatorBait

Shohan or loheen lol

Kelly

I was thumbing through an Enquirer at my Mom' house and Khloe will be fat forever, Kris Jenner wears diapers, Biebs is really a girl and ,,, wait for it...Lindsay is drunk dialing everyone in a desperate search for cash and a job. "Her legal bills alone could buy a small country and no one is safe.. "◀◀◀love that. It goes on to say nobody's answering and her calls are being blocked because "she reeks of desperation. " She's supposedly changing up phones so the call will go though. They call Charlie her only lifeline left. Yea, she's wanting help alright, in the form of cash.

Grandma Cracker

Charlie mentions the dress shredding, he had to pay for that dress! Sounds like Charlie may be PISSED about that!

WalterW

I still think Charlie means nothing but the best in whatever he does. No matter how "crazy" some may think he is, I think he is a pretty good guy.

bbb1bbb2

Mr. C. sheen : You got to understand that Miss. L. Lohan " She Doesn't want Anyone Help ! " Yes We all know You have been down same road as Miss. L. Lohan and You know She going threw Mr. C. Sheen . The other thing I can say is this God Bless You Mr. C. Sheen for wanting to help Miss. L. Lohan .