Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Ozzie X

He just wants what is in between the crotch. If he has good intentions more power to him.

Ozzie X

And shave a huge revenue stream from TMZ. Tired of hearing about her.

Danielle

Addicts tend to share there delusional thoughts!

DarkEydDeviL

A train wreck can't fix a train wreck. If a "former" train wreck were to help someone, it would take someone like Robert Downey Jr to do it. Someone who has flushed their career down the drain, been a hardcore addict, a repeat offender and FINALLY got their crap together. He turned it all around and I'm so happy for him, THAT is a success story. Charlie Sheen is still nuts, he just hasn't had an "episode" lately. In fact, I think that is why he wants to "help" LiLo, it puts him out there.

Phreaky

THIS IS THE PROBLEM - SOMEONE ALWAYS SAVES HER AND SHE NEVER LEARNS HER LESSON. LEAVE IT ALONE CHARLIE!

Good riddance!

Translation: I'm drowning too, but swim over and we can drown together!

21stcent

Charlie, you might be right. Sometimes the voice of experince can be the voice of reason to a crazy.
The whole been there, done that and it didn't turn out well at all works when the crazy will listen.
You have to ask LL who has been telling her to do the stupid she has been doing. I'll bet the answer will be "My Mommy told me to do that"

exlax

carlos estevez doesn't even know his own name

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I am watching "Freddy VS. Jason" and this story came up..Damn

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

the best he can do for her is get her a lawyer who is not a cartoon...or find a rehab that will take her..other then that he is pissing in the wind (and the girls he has Fcked I am sure pissing Hurts)

LK

IBY CHARLIE HELPING OTHERS IT'S HELPING HIM HELP HIMSELF .

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I would like to see her drain him like she did the terrorist sperm doners she has sucked dry..just another bridge she will burn..I am sure his Kids and ex dont need the coke money as much as lindsay..give it all to her..she will just blow it..its not like she has a career to fall back on..that ship sunk long ago...

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

more power to him, maybe he can Visit her while being in jail...or bring flowers to her funeral..thats what friends are for..helping Other friends OD

LK

THE LAST TIME MOST OF SEEN CHARLIE WAS ON THE VIDEO HE DID REACHING OUT 2 CHRIS DORNER . IT WAS PRETTY SAD WATCHING HIM TRY 2 CONTROL HIS ARM . SHAME I BET THAT'S FM THE LONG TERM AFFECTS OF CRACK COCAINE ,

Diamond Goddess!

LOLs!!!
This just might work.
(Oh, and "on film" can mean a LOT of things, Charlie!)
heh heh