Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

WTF?

Oh for god sake charlie sort yourself out, stop posting pictures of yourself supposedly stoned on twitter, stop stuffing cash in the panties of a 23 year old whore, your 47 for christ sake you look pathetic, everyone thinks your a joke and a total douche. Lindsay not wanted to do a kissing scene with you but accepting your cash should have told you something, she doesn't want your help she just wants to bleed you dry and laugh at you. You want to throw money at something give it to a proper charity not that brat.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

will charlie pick her up at coachilla when she has blown through whats left of the money he loaned he for taxes??will he load 10 of her best snorters in his car while she asks where he keeps his wallet and watch?>? yall know this story will end in a bad way.. like all of NY night clubs..and all of Cali clubs..they have learned their lesson..And she is Not welcomed any more.."NO DOGS ALLOWED"

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'll fix her..........

Christy

Stay out of this one Charlie...you have your own demons to take care of first.

Ivan in Phoenix

Charlie, you should know better than anyone, that you can't save someone who doesn't care enough to save themselves. LiHo is a lost cause.

Questdelsangraal

If your just trying to get into her pants Charlie
pay off the rest of her tax bills and oh, grow a vagina.

Sam

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

Wow, this is gonna be the shortest intervention on record.

"if she listens" LMAO

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

so when Lindsay is "Unresponsive-able_" for paying him back.,...and he turns to the media I expect her to say "Charlie is dead to me""..Its not like peoploe expect the money back...lord Knows their is no greater charity then a druggie

Sam

Lindsay suffers from a rather strange hearing impairment, which results in her only being able to hear and act upon offers of $100k and above.

Your move Charlie.

rudynjudyjudy

sheen her up take her down off the blocks and produce her and manage her until she gets her acting feet back and walk away with a ton of clash

rudynjudyjudy

sheen got away from the hord of rip off beavers at CBS no one has ever done that before and lived.GREAT JOB i`ve had those clumps on my back since the 1960...`s^^^

Brite

She might just listen to Mummy, get herself pergrs' from him , land a house in the gated comunity where Sheen has the rest of his brood, bank account, house for Mummy there also, etc. Maybe he will help the rest of the family out too. They all need houses in that gated enclave, etc.

woodin

Everybody views Lindsay as a mess and wants to fix her, yet at the end of the day Lindsay (aside from last minute charity work as a means improve her image) doesn't share everyone's perspective and will continue to try to manipulate people, events, image and reputation to suit herself. I would go out on a limb to suggest she has borderline personality disorder and last time I read up on it, there is no fix.

Sam

Charlie mentions "somebody" and TMZ assumed it was Lindsay. It's clear to me that Charlie meant Justin Bieber.

NOT ELMO

CharLIE Sheen
I Can Save Lindsay.....................By Nailing That Skank Multiple Times a Day...