Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JDizzle

Yikes!

judy jetson

It's like the blind leading the blind.

tdr9

These things happen. We need more news

Seriously

Charlie, why do you care...infact. Why do we care?

LK

HA HA !!! I JUST WOKE UP FM A NAP & THIS STORY IS POSTED LMAO .
SAVE ME 2 OH THE GREAT CHARLIE SHEEN !!! LOL

LK

I HEARD MTHS AGO THAT HIS PRODUCTION COMPANY WANTS LINDSAY 2 DO A REALITY SHOW

Vinsetta

She'll use him for this and shake him down for a cool million. Doesn't change the fact that she's gong to jail. Wonder if Heller will bring up Sheen at trial after bringing up Ben Affleck. So anyhow, RC can say she has one fan apparently.

Elle

If Charlie is saying you need help - you must be a effed-up person.

Vinsetta

Charlie is going to be the new goose that laid the golden egg, especially for Dina. She'll force Blo to become real tight with Charlie.

Reg

You know I thought about this scenario a while back, Charlie has the credentials to help a fellow adddict..
Having said that , I think this bitch is beyond help. She would only try to bleed him dry.

LK

HE HOPES HE CAN MAKE $ FM HER HOT MESS LMAO & INCREASE RATING IN HIS SITCOM BY HAVING HER APPEAR .

burning_plastic

I need help, too, Charlie, if you're reading this. There used to be a newspaper column where people would tell their troubles and one of them would be chosen to have the problem solved with cash. Charlie should bring that back, seriously. I understand why he gives money away. He was wasted so much money that it has no meaning and he's trying to help someone and do a good thing. He's a good guy.

LK

IF THE TMZ POLLS ARE OF ANY INDICATION ANGER MANAGEMENT'S RATINGS WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF WHEN LINDSAY APPEARS . EVERY1 WANTS 2 WATCH THIS MESS .LOL

ilovegossip

Sorry, Charlie, but all you've done so far is enable her. Giving her money without making her pay you back teaches her nothing about money management. Lets hope you make her come to the set on time and know her lines, or else you'll just continue to enabler her. Hold her accountable, Charlie. That's how you'll help her. Bailing her out does nothing but make you another enabler in her life.

EasilyHard

After 20 + years of abuse and you he is now a Role model ? Toothless, Pickled Liver, and 100% D I S E A S E FREE???? Pregnant virgins and talking snakes make more sense

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments