'Wings' Star Steven Weber

Mayday, Mayday!

My Marriage Is Over

3/4/2013 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-steven-weber-juliette-hohen-getty"Wings" star Steven Weber is cleared to fly solo again -- his wife of 17 years just filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

Weber's estranged wife, Juliette Hohnen, filed the docs in Los Angeles County Superior Court in early February -- citing "irreconcilable differences."

This is divorce #2 for Weber ... who's recently appeared on "2 Broke Girls" and "Wilfred."

According to docs, Steven and Juliette tied the knot back in 1995 -- while he was playing Brian Hackett on "Wings" -- and they've been separated since Oct 2012.

They have two sons together -- ages 10 and 12. She's asking for joint legal and physical custody ... and spousal support.

Fun fact: Steven's first ex-wife is Finn Carter -- co-star of the 90s cult classic "Tremors" ... which is awesome.

0304_wings_footer

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

AngelPrincesss

Steven Weber wasn't an A-lister, yet I don't think he was on the D-list either. I never watched the tv comedy Wings, but I heard it was funny. I saw him in a made for tv movie that caught my attention. It was the tv version of "The Shining". All I can say about his impending divorce is: So sorry, buddy. It's tough getting divroced in the good 'ole state of California, where your spouse gets half.. I wonder how much that is though? Perhaps it went up his nose, I have no idea. lol

Sarah

I remember Juliette WAY back when she was a reporter on MTV! Sad news, especially for the minor children.

NOT ELMO

My Marriage Is Over...................She is Cute

James R. - Los Angeles

It's not the first Hollywood marriage to end in divorce this year, and it won't be the last, "Welcome to Hollywood. What's yo' dream?"

Miva

He was hilarious in Wings, found his wife's bio here http://fandaily.info/celebrities/juliette-hohnen-is-actor-steven-webers-wife/ I bet we will be hearing the reason of their split soon

stu

Never trust a man w/ no upper lip.

chris

"Fun fact: Steven's first ex-wife is Finn Carter -- co-star of the 90s cult classic "Tremors" ... which is awesome".

Steven Weber just got done making an appearance on Reba's new ABC sitcom, "Malibu Country", which she also co- starred opposite Michael Gross. Another fun fact there :)

Mrugowsky

Josh Brolin just got a new drinking buddy!

Mel

What a lame headline

Throwback kid

No one gives you the Breaking News when C listers divorce like TMZ does! thank you TMZ, now that Weber's marital staus is cleared up I can relax and enjoy my dinner. He kind of looks like a retarded version of Michael Douglas in this picture

J.E.B.

WHAT is the problem? If I had a wife who looked like that to wake up to every morning, I'd spoil her to death!

BrushingOff.com

I'm completely shocked by this news!! Not that Steven Weber is getting divorced....but that Steven Weber is STILL ALIVE!!

PrincessJ

My mom was married to Steven's dad Stuart, so i am not surprised that at his age he is divorcing. He has a bad temper and is a bit snotty, just like his father. Drinking may be a factor due to age ect... My mother was once married to Steven's dad! She said the father was a drinker and skirt chaser.