'Breaking Bad' Star

'F**K DELTA'

3/6/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0306_dean-norris_gettyWow ... "Breaking Bad" star Dean Norris REALLY hates Delta ... going off on the airline twice in one week about its god-awful service ... seriously, the rants are super angry.

Norris just tweeted, "Back on sh*t hole Delta 2nd flight 3 days delayed cause missing flight attendant!!!what a horsesh*t company hub system=no choice=f**ked."

You'd think he'd have learned his lesson ... because just two days earlier, Norris tweeted a similar expletive-filled tirade inspired by the airline, writing, "Delta airlines SUCKS. wish I had a more intense word for suck to describe how much they SUCK. Southwest kicks your ass! #delta#f**kdelta."

Delta has since responded to Dean on Twitter with an apology, writing, "I'm terribly sorry for your travel experience. Pls follow and DM your confirmation number. I'd like to make things right."

Tesla_Consulting

LOL! Internet rage. I heard about it but never experienced it :-|

Mrugowsky

No, f*ck this dude. First of all he should already know Delta sucks a*s and second who is this f*cker and why does he think he's so f*cking special??? F*ck this jerk-off.

justagirl

I must agree. Delta provides the worst experience to date. The flight attendants are super rude and delays are constant.

JDUB

Short man syndrome.

Bridget

Dean Norris Rules!!! He does a great job playing Hank. I've looked on his twitter a few times. He seems like a funny, nice guy. I've never flown on Delta though. I know one airline I will will never fly on again is Spirit. My first flight after 9/11 and they left the pilot door open. And the flight attendants were terrible. I got one heck of an evil eye for asking for more pretzels.

KP

I love Delta and would actually say the same about Southwest - not a fan!

cathyw

I fly Delta always had, some delays, for, bad weather ect, but, they always, made, good, n was, so polite . I, think, they, are awsome other airlines, make mistakes to, an, dont care. C. W.

Tara

Go Dean

DownSouth

F*ckin' A, f*ck Delta. F*ck anybody and any f*ckin' thing with Delta in the name. F*ck those b*tches in the Delta Delta Lambda Phi, f*ck an Oldsmobile Delta 88 and f*ck that f*ckin' cow Delta Burke. Delta f*ckin' sucks. SUCKS!

DownSouth

... And f*ck those obvious Delta plants who f*ckin' came here posting f*ckin' defense of that f*ckin' piece of f*ckin' chit airline. F*ck'em all.

Yakisaki

Hey idiot, the same thing happened to me at least 3 times on Southwest. There was no crew and my flight was delayed 4 hours! 4 hours waiting on god damn crew members. Mind you this was a flight supposed to get into my EST at 12:30am and I had work at 7am. flight finally got in at almost 5am and since the flight was well past the time we had to walk on the tarmac since the trains werent working. SO i mean, it goes both ways. airlines are all the same.

deann

OMG.. he so needed www.ftheairlines.com ... I am just a girl from Alabama they pissed off one to many times !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3