Lindsay Lohan

I'm Keeping My Lawyer

The Media Lies!!!

3/6/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0305_lindsa_lohan_mark_heller_getty
Lindsay Lohan
doesn't care that the judge in her criminal case and the media have called her lawyer incompetent ... she's sticking with him.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... she's angry that the media is painting Mark Heller as a nincompoop.   She says, "It's all lies."

What's more ... Lindsay doesn't care that Judge James Dabney also called Heller incompetent to practice in California.  In fact, the judge was brutally honest ... to the point he said if Lindsay keeps Heller, he'll order her to court for the next hearing to explain why she would be waiving her right to a lawyer who knows what he's doing.

As we first reported ... Michael Lohan reached out to his daughter and offered to pay for a new lawyer, but she turned him down flat.

Lindsay has 12 days to change her mind, because her criminal trial kicks off on the 18th.  If Heller screws up, Lindsay could end up in the pokey for months.

Sam

I don't believe for a minute that Lindsay is this stupid.

Ok, minutes up lol

Cheryl A.

This goes to show that she is not just getting older, she is getting DUMBER. The "media' didn't say he was a nincompoop, the JUDGE said he was INCOMPETENT. Good, LiLo, keep him!!! We are all, if fact, praying that you KEEP him. Looking forward to seeing your 7,479th mug shot.

Kelly

I don't believe her. I need DUIna to issue a slurring statement on Lindsay' s behalf.

janet

Who the hell is she kidding. Every lawyer turned her down flat. They wan't nothing to do with her plus they wont get paid.

It's Me

"
If Heller screws up, Lindsay could end up in the pokey for months"

Do the Hokey Pokey and turn yourself around....THAT'S what it's ALL about.

Mary

Glad she is keeping him, now I can get some sleep. March 18 should be interesting.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Have a nice day, everyone..............I gotta start mine.

seamus

Good moring all. I resent some of you (Bear & Sam) suggesting Lindsay is stupid. I too graduated from the University of Dina. Dina taught me everything I know about everything. You are just looking to bring us down-now I am off to look at some jewlery and to get a fake tan.

Kelly

Has Heller found another sponsor yet? I imagine he'll have a hard time with that one. It won't go over too well if he pulls the last minute trick again with this Judge. He ain't playing their games.

janet

Michael Lohan only offered to pay for the 'retainer' not the actual bill whatever that would have been, big difference.

Glad Holley is still laughing. Lohan has balls to call her after what she pulled on her.

Hey Lohan, your dead to Holley.

jabberjaws

Wow! The media really lies. shocking.

seamus

Law students in mock court do better than this guy. Does he know what google is? He could find the answers on his phone. I bet anyone one of us posting here-with the exception of a few- could do a better job in court than this guy. How can she defend him? If she has a jury and they hear this what will they think? Will they feel sorry for her and give her a break or see just how ignorant and out of it she is? These are questions for the great thinkers of our time.

GJ

AS MUCH AS I CAN'T STAND HER, I THINK SHE WILL NOT DO MUCH JAIL TIME NOW. STUPID BITCH DESERVES OVER A YEAR WITH NO RELEASE. I WONDER IF SHE WAS DRINKING AND DRUGGING BEFORE.

Marilyn

Both are @ the bottom of the barrel...

janet

Jesus Christ, this is not a complicated case. Sounds like everything is in the prosecutions favor. I haven't heard of one person coming to Lohans defense. Oh, that's right she doesn't have any.

Of course Lohan is keeping Heller she doesn't have much choice. Unless she wants to defend herself. Now that would be funny. Lohan tripping over her own lies on the stand under oath.