Justin Bieber

Flips Out at Photog

'I'll Beat the F**k Out of You'

3/8/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030813_justin_bieber_splash

Justin Bieber's feeling better -- in fact, he's feeling good enough to FIGHT ... 'cause he just went after a photog in London ... and screamed, "I'LL F**KING BEAT THE F**K OUT OF YOU."

Bieber -- flanked by bodyguards -- was leaving a Central London hotel moments ago ... and in the mad scramble to his SUV, he made contact with a waiting photog.

The photog -- NOT a TMZ photog -- was clearly upset by the physical contact and immediately claimed he was assaulted. He then began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog's insults ("f**k off back to America", "f**king little moron") ... 'cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car ... trying to attack the photog.

While Bieber's bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed ... "What the f**k you say?"

The photog shot back -- "You heard what I said ... you heard what I f**king said, mate."

Bieber replied, "I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you."

Justin tried to swing at the photog, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay ... and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

The car left the scene without further incident.

Bieber just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me."

Previous 15 Comments | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73

Dirtmessiha

No, THAT LITTLE KID GOT A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO!!!! IF HE DIDN'T HAVE THEM BODYGUARD, HE WOULD NOT ACT THAT WAY....

Anna

Seriously? If someone was saying that kind of **** to me, I'd do the same thing as Justin did. Just because he's a star doesn't mean he can't stand up for himself you *******s.

Don't tell me he's "losing it" when half you ****ers would have done the same thing has he did.

Jpat7538

I am purchasing a camera and going to find the Biebs. The scrawny little prick thinks he's untouchable and someone needs to slap this little **** back into reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without the paparazzi and the fans this little kid has nothing save his castrato voice that drives the pedos wild

Unspecified

I don't really care, the paparazzi would piss me off too tbh.

.nofia

i love you sooo much justin bieber...?

monkey but

LOL Nobody wants bieber in their country, including me.
That little moron thinks he is tough, its so funny! lol.
He sucks at singing, causes trouble for selena, insults her, and everything for others. I can see why many people hate him.
I guess he has some fans, like those underages teene boppers that don't know up from down. lol
Still, I'm surprise selena puts up with this kid, she can do way better.

peekaboobitch

Who keeps a tattoo artist on 'standby'(1st mistake) makes him wait until 7am then changes the time to 6am the following morning and then does not want to pay the $1thousand for the tatt once completed? ........One guess, ....Justin Bieber (who's **** doesnt smell. So many 'rumors' and many of the same account's from peeps that have delt with this assclown. Basically Bieber invites this tattoo artist to his sweet, said "money is no object" , gets the character tatt on his forarm and then complained about the cost LOL So this tattoo artist basically is begging for his money earned from JB's bodyguard (I guess his handlers hold his money) who only paid $500 per JB's 'command'....What an assclown. London was clearly too much for JB. He couldn't handle the photogs either. Lol...JB's ride on his spoilt candyland Mary go round is about to come to a hault...Loosing his fan base little by little on the daily with his LACK OF RESPECT AND DISREGUARD FOR OTHERS....So, he was not feeling well nearing end of Phillipines tour, but why ignore fan(s) who have been waiting patiently for JB????? It seems that Justin is 'revolting' agaijst everything (one) who helped him become a pop star......So why doesbhe have one fan in this world anymore? He is a bratt, an entitled bratt.

Kimmi

Really Justin!? I mean come on I no he was being stupid and I know u got mad and u had a rough week but can't u set an example!!!? U were always talking about how u love ur beliebers? If u love them then don't cuss!! I mean 7 yr olds look up to u!!!!!!

M

I don't really know much about Bieber, but the photographer is the one who is insulting, provoking him, and is blatantly racist!!

Jim

He is so tough! Just another example of a little moron trying to be a tough guy. Lucky for him his body guards were there to hold him back. That makes me laugh. How tough is he without his body guard. Wasn't he to little douchebag who ran in the house after an nfl player followed him home for speeding through the neighborhood. Who in the world would defend this little punk?

Kayla

FIRST OF ALL JUSTIN BIEBER WAS INSULTED AND SO WAS AMERCIA THAT PHOTOG INSULTED AMERCIA AND TOLD HIM TO GO BACK TO AMERICA! JUSTIN WAS RIGHT FOR WHAT HE DID BC IF THAT WAS BE I WOULD OF KNOCKED THAT STUPID BRITISH DUDE OUT!!!!!!!! STAY OUT OF MY WAY AND DONT INSULT ME AND WE WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. GEEZ BRITISH PPL ARE SOOOOOO RUDE I CANT!!!!

aj

stop ****ing hating on justin bieber his job is hard enough already

Charlie1112131415

I would like to see him get his ass kicked. ****ing ***** hiding behind all his body guards and money. That little piece of **** has it coming and I can't wait to see that little ***got get his ass kicked and post videos all over youtube.

Lol

It's good his bodyguards pulled him away. Man to man, one on one, bieber would've got his ass stomped and he knows this.

12 hours ago