« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Transgender MMA Fighter

From Before Sex Change

3/8/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0306_fallon_article_combo
Transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox was a stereotypical manly man before she became a woman ... and TMZ has obtained the photos to prove it.

An ex-GF tells us ... she met Fallon back in 1999 when he was serving in the Navy. Fallon -- born Boyd Burton -- went by "Woody," after "Woody Boyd" from "Cheers."

The ex says Woody was a "manly man" -- athletic, short-cropped hair, leather jackets, big into heavy metal -- and she never suspected he'd become a transsexual. The two eventually broke up because of distance ... no other relationship problems.

Years after the breakup, the ex says she reached out to Fallon after she announced her transition on Facebook -- and that's when Fallon informed her she always felt she was in the wrong body.

The ex says Fallon also confessed to stealing some of her clothes while they were dating.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Edward "Maserati Monsoon" Sember

Well the Ex GF is one of my best friends and an amazing person. Look her ex bf did this for his own reasons that were a lifetime in the making. And if you read deeper into this story "she" wants to fight in the UFC but to each their own is what I got to say.

total scrotal implosion

Bi.tch didn't wanna fight when it was a man why n tough now? Somebody shoot it!

ChitownCletus

This is a mess and a joke, also a good way for the UFC to get a lot of free press. Frankly, Fallon Fox has no business in the UFC and when / if she or he r whatever it is does fight, I hope it gets its arse kicked!

Mr. Grimm

Wooooow isn't there rules against this in mma? It is still a guy and still looks like a guy. Now it just has breasts and is known as a male mma fighter that beats up on girls.

Sharon

FIRST OF ALL, HE LIED TO EVERYONE. SECOND, HE NEEDS TO BE IN PRISON!

Why not just let a man in a dress walk into a cage and beat the holy hell out of a woman?

I will never watch any women's sporting events again because there is no way to tell if I'm actually watching women competing or a guy with a *ick, or a guy who used to have a *ick. My mom used to tell me that there was nothing lower than a man who would hit a woman. Now I know she was wrong.

I WANT TO THANK THE TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY FOR DESTROYING WOMEN'S SPORTS. WOMEN WILL REMEMBER THIS. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT WOMEN NEVER FORGET. DON'T GET SO SELF-RIGHTEOUS THOUGH BECAUSE WOMEN STILL OUTNUMBER THESE CLOWNS AND WE VOTE. WOMEN HAVE THE VOTING POWER TO STOP THIS NONSENSE, AND THE POLITICIANS HAD BETTER WAKE UP! I SEE THIS AS A VERY LONG AND BITTER POLITICAL STRUGGLE THAT ISN'T OVER BY A LONG SHOT. WOMEN ARE GOING TO LET POLITICIANS KNOW HOW WE FEEL, AND SINCE WE FAR OUTNUMBER TRANSGENDER WOMEN HAVE THE VOTING POWER TO SHUT THIS NONSENSE DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL.

THE SHOT ACROSS THE BOW HAS BEEN SEEN, AND LET THE LONG POLITICAL STRUGGLE BEGIN.

BY THE WAY, THE IDEA THAT A MAN CAN JUST GET HIS *ICK CUT OFF AND THEN BECOME A "WOMAN" WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS FORCED ON WOMEN. WOMEN DO NOT BELIEVE IT, AND SINCE THERE ARE MORE WOMEN THAN TRANSGENDER, WE DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT. HE IS NOT A WOMAN, AND NO ONE CAN FORCE ANYONE TO BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE. HE IS NOT A WOMAN.

SEND THIS LYING CLOWN TO PRISON!

***WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT HIM. WOMEN COULD SIMPLY REFUSE TO STEP INSIDE A RING WITH HIM, AND HE WOULD HAVE NO ONE TO FIGHT. IF ALL WOMEN DID THIS, HE WOULD END UP LOOKING LIKE A FOOL, AND COULD GO BACK TO FIGHTING MEN. YES, WOMEN CAN DO THIS. THIS NONSENSE WAS FORCED ON WOMEN, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT.

IF A WOMAN IS EVER SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A RING BY A MAN, I HOPE THE ENTIRE MMA IS SUED FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE. I IMAGINE ANY SERIOUS INJURY CAUSED BY A BIOLOGICAL MALE FIGHTING A FEMALE WILL END UP AS HORRIBLE PUBLICITY FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED. MOREOVER, EVERY WIN WILL BE SUSPECT.

WOMEN HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT, AND BY FIGHT I MEAN IN THE POLITICAL ARENA. THE TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTING POWER THAT WOMEN HAVE. WE WILL PREVAIL IN THE LONG RUN.

Sharon

I FIRST OF ALL, HE LIED TO EVERYONE. SECOND, HE NEEDS TO BE IN PRISON!

SEND THIS LYING CLOWN TO PRISON!

I PLAYED IN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE, BUT EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON TODAY IS MAKING A MOCKERY OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS.

TheRealWorld

Ever since I was young, I have felt a strong connection to the earth and the animals. I can feel it in my blood that my ancestors hunted buffalo on the prairie and danced for rain. I look at white people like they have stolen everything from me. However my family is from Ireland but that doesn't make any difference, I was born an Indian. I have tried several times to get my share of the money from the local casino and spear fish but they keep telling me I am not a Native American. Can you believe this? Thats ignorance and hatred on their part isn't it? OR MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I'M IRISH AND NOT A NATIVE. I can get a tan, wear fur, grow my hair long and wear all the turquoise I can find but I will still not be accepted. It's absolutely irritating that anyone would even consider this. It's unfair to the real females. You can take all the hormones and cut your penis off but your still a guy at the tanning booth dying his hair black talking about pow wows. We're judged everyday at work, judged on our homework, judged by our appearance and at night we watch shows where people are judged. Get used to it.

Melissa

he just wants to beat up women.this guy has some deep psych problems

elpablo

What a sick pervert. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

AO4YAYO

After seeing these pics I have changed my mind and totally think she should be allowed to fight in the ufc... against the other men.

AO4YAYO

sid

They need to make a new division. It would only be fair. Male Division, Female Division and Transgender Division.
Maybe this guy...sorry, girl..should create one. Then we could all watch another changed man beat up another changed man, not a natural woman.

Nahd

No way I will stop watching UFC on pay perview .Dude fights dudes period.I understand you have rights but we as society not throw seat our moral values . Fight Ru Paul or Wendy William she is a dude? LOL

CheriShortCake

Still looks like a dude to me.. should have gotten a better doctor fella

spanner swirlyflow III

what a farce, it's a man and always will be a man. Just because he's mutilated himself and takes steroids doesn't make him a woman. He's obviously got deep seated mental issues and is probably a very dangerous person. He's obviously violent and likes beating up on women. (that's why he does such acts) He should be in a mental hospital undergoing compulsory treatment along with the other weird ones who want to be women. We don't need damaged and dangerous individuals like this man walking among us. As long as he is a danger and a misfit he should not be released back into society.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments