Justin Bieber

Cancels Concert

Because of Empty Seats

3/11/2013 6:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0308_justin_bieber_arena_01
Justin Bieber cancelled his Portugal concert Tuesday -- not because he's sick, not because he's melting down -- because ticket sales were "soft" and it felt like the right thing to do. Just tell that to the fans who are getting stood up.

Sources connected to Justin have confirmed ... it was a "business decision" that triggered the cancellation. Our sources say ticket sales were still "good ... more than 60%" ... just not good enough.

It's pretty common for lesser artists to bail when sales are bad, but unusual for singers on Justin's level.

JusticeINC

I wonder how much TMZ would pay for a video of Justin making out with his boyfriend Lil Twist.

mar1ey

There are two concerts. He'll play the first, not the second. Sure, they will give a refund, but you know these kids are out the fees. Bieby needs a time out for his bad behavior. His fans should not have to suffer for his childishness.

Waka Waka Waka

And the gauntlet has been put in place.....waka waka wakaaa

Joey

I hope that there are many more to come for this little Twit

Jimmyzee

Oh oh time to hit the Crack Pipe!!!!!

eugene88

he is being a little prick i mean come on because sales aren't going that well he is canceling then what about the fans who bought the tickets he is a stuck up jerk who needs to grow up and stop trying to act like a rapper because for 1 he sucks at it so grow up bieber

Pink

Lets hope this little lady's next move will be to fall into nothingness, from the looks of things the tide is turning.

Nonsense

Was wondering how long it was going to take before the Tweens started to get old enough to realize his lack of talent... See Hanna Montana and Lizzy McGuire acts.

lovegarrison

His recent behavior gonna tarnished his image, behaving like a entitled brat. There is always gonna be a hotter act coming on to the scene, taking away Justin spotlight.

dragonflyofdreams

Seats were empty at one of Justin no-talent biebers concerts!?!? Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! I'm totally Surprised!!!!......hold on, I'm really not. You suck dude its the hard truth but it is the truth, you should understand that by now, and just the thought alone of people actually calling you the next 'MJ' makes me want to cut my throat. Get a life guy and leave singing for real singers.

idiots_abound

I know you can't say in the ad "no Portuguese", but yeeeaaahhhh.....no Portuguese.

Marvin

Good bye Justin, you won't be missed.

Cincinnati Sugar

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkwing_Duck

Another spoiled brat that needs a good ass whipping not admiration

Cincinnati Sugar

Now, he will jump on twitter and say "Media lies again, I sold out all my shows, I cancelled because I have laryngitis." Then he will post another disgusting topless pic again.