Charlie Sheen

School Lashes Back

At Dog Crap Plot

3/14/2013 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0314-charlie-sheen-viewpoint-tmz
Charlie Sheen's rant about an expensive L.A. private school really pissed off the school's administrators ... and now they're returning fire.

You'll recall, Sheen ripped the school on Twitter last night, claiming it did nothing after another student allegedly bullied and tormented his 9-year-old daughter Sam ... teasing her mercilessly about her skin, her looks, her hair, and even Charlie getting fired from "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen pulled Sam out of the school last May, and for some reason, unloaded on Viewpoint last night, urging his fans to deliver dog poop and other gross things to the school and smear them over the campus.

Now, Viewpoint is responding ... telling parents via Twitter, "Viewpoint School’s highest priority is the safety, security and education of our students."

The rep says, "The parent [cough cough...Charlie] of a former Viewpoint School student who has not attended Viewpoint School since March, 2012 has made certain accusations in the media ... Our administrators addressed the issue appropriately [last year]."

The rep adds, "Our School takes accusations of bullying very seriously. For over 50 years, Viewpoint School has provided a safe and nurturing environment for our students to thrive, and we will continue to do so.

Viewpoint isn't taking any chances with security though ... there's a large security presence outside as well as a police car.

Greg

whats wrong with sams skin or hair? i thought she looked like a cute little 9 yearold girl.

Lisa

Why tease her about her hair or 2 1/2 Men? With all those great "two crack head whore parents" jokes!?

Mel

LOL now their website is down, guess too much hate mail.....I'm sorry but they are saying his 9 yr old daughter Sam is lying???, sounds like little Miss Victoria runs her house including her parents who are probably always working and the nanny looks after her!!

jill

Just an FYI- Our daughter has attended VP for the last two years. I have to say VP has handled two situations that I know of with amazing skill. Both children were expelled from the school after their behavior did not change. Not everyone is rich, but we do make sacrifices for the best education we can find for our children. VP is an amazing education and the staff is skillful, loving and supportive.

Jackie

FYI I was bullied in school too....it was a living hell. I too stopped showing up for school, making excuses for why I couldn't go. I finally fessed up to the Vice Principal when I got called into the office ......he didn't believe me. I remember my mom got called into the office to deal with it all.....he called us both liars. I ended up having to drop out and go to another school the next year.

Pat

What an idiot Charlie is, what school will want to take his children now?

crystals

Welcome to parenthood!

jill

UPYOURS

ROFLMAO. Charlie, I think you're probably going to end up with a bill for the extra security. Charlie (and I don't know WHY), I like you but you are ALWAYS creating major issues like this when everything has been said and done. Time to grow up, put away the little boy choni's and pull up your Big Boy choni's, FFS.

judy jetson

With loser Charlie as her father the poor girl is going to be as messed up as Lindsay Lohan.

LISA

This type of issue should not be dealt with on Twitter! If Charlie’s ‘reputation’ was part of the reason his daughter was being bullied, why does he think asking people to bring poo to the school is going to help her blend in at the next school? He needs to shut it for his daughter’s sake.

Reed

He cared so much about this matter that he waited almost a year to speak out about his concern? Please, for once, try to solve a problem like an adult and talk to the school administrators not to the twitter community about the your daughters bully problem. Grow up you old fool.

Bamby

Lol I don't agree with the sharing of any dog stuff as a way of revenge but will say that something had to have happened for him to be venting. Parents just do not pull their children out of school be it private or whatever for no reason. I highly doubt that his ex would have allowed for that to happen either with nothing to justify his taking her out of this school in May of last year.

BYRON

I don't believe the school.

LISA

I do realize how serious of an issue bullying is. I’m not saying Charlie doesn’t have a right to be pissed … I just question his method of dealing with it. In Charlie’s ‘rant’, he said the following, "And if you're feeling the 'show and tell' of it all, smear the s**t to spell one name on the front door: VICTORIA." What if he daughter finds out his way of dealing with it was to ask fans to bully the bully and the school?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments