Lindsay Lohan

Justin Bieber Will Pay!

3/14/2013 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-lindsay-lohan-justin-bieber
Justin Bieber
is a naive little loudmouth who will pay for his meanness ... so vows Lindsay Lohan.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she was "appalled" when she read what Bieber had written about her in his Instagram diatribe ... in which he said, "... to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)".

Bieber quickly deleted the insult and apologized, but Lindsay is telling friends ... it's too little, too late ... and "karma" will bite him in the ass.

We're told Lindsay feels Bieber's comments were "senseless and mean" -- she's never had beef with him ... and has no idea why he chose to single her out, bullying her on an international platform.

Lindsay says she's learned to brush off the negativity ... and chooses not worry about rude, ungrateful, obnoxious little hairless boys.

NoMo Lohans

truth hurt huh bitch..

Its Nikki Bitches

This is what Justine wrote and I dont find one damn thing wrong what he said. I think he has a good head on his shoulders.
Good for him for writing this:

"Everyone in my team has been telling me, “keep the press happy” but I’m tired of all the countless lies in the press right now," it begins. Here we go...

"Saying I’m going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud, and nothing’s been said by them, my grandparents wouldn’t know how to reach to press even of they did want to so that was a lie and rehab cmon. if Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol I’m 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I’ve seen the whole world. 19 and I’ve accomplished more than I could’ve ever dreamed of, i’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i’m not.

"My messege is to to believe. My albums could be about anything but my messages have been to never say never and believe, not to believe in me, but to believe in yourself .. I honestly don’t care if you don’t believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that’s gotten me so far.. "

I’m writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I’m a good person with a big heart. And don’t think I deserve all of this negative press I’ve worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn’t stop here. i’m growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good. And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan look at her 2012 tax statement."

Nancy

In other words, she can't afford to sue him and lose.

sterlingguys

stick a fork in bieber, he's done.

tina

So stupid.... He didn't even say anything that wasn't true. You TMZ are making a big deal of it.... Haters gonna hate

Lucky_130

Bieber singled Lindsay out because she is the biggest celebrity loser of all time, we all know this

defyconvention

These guys are both so inconsequential that in 5 years a reader will say "Who the f is Lindsay Lohan? Justin Bieber?" What a waste of bandwidth this whole discussion is....

hammonator62

I think she has some more pressing issues to concern herself with. This is NOT one of them!!!!!!!!!!

cara

justin bieber should date taylor swift.

John

Am I the only one that thinks this may have been the first sensible thing that Bieber has said or done...ever?

justin

lindsay totally sucks compared to j town plus her time under the sun is gone no talent actress pay your taxes lindsay ha ha

dorothy

It may not be an appropriate comment, but it's true. Too bad though, he's on a downward spiral much like Lohan.

t.r.

pot. kettle. black. They're both losers.

paulp

People we have more things to worry about than to talk about Lindsey and the bieb.

gator

LIL SKANK will thrive off lawsuites now that myself and everyone else will turn the channel if we see her name in it.