Judge Judy

I'm Returning

Your Dumb Dishes!

3/15/2013 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-judge-judy-patrice-jones-tmz-watts

Judge Judy
is done fighting with her producer's very bitter ex-wife ... she's decided to return the uber-expensive silverware and china to the producer, and he's willing to give it back to his ex -- but there's a HUGE catch.

Her Honor tells TMZ, "This very unpleasant lady doesn't give a hoot about dishes. She cares about pressuring her ex-husband and the way to do that is to attempt to embarrass me."

Judy says the divorce judge called Patric Jones out for being "untruthful," "dishonest" and "misleading" during portions of her testimony ... and then Judy goes on ... "She and her attorney want a circus and I refuse to be a further participant in their drama."

And get this ... Judy, who paid her producer $50k for the dishes and flatware, says, "As Ms. Jones and her attorney assert, the items are community property, they are being packed and returned to Mr. Douthit [her producer] and she can proceed with her claim in divorce court."

So Judy -- who makes a reported $45 mil a year, will eat the $50k.  And speaking of eating, her parting shot:  "Anyway, my husband and I eat out most of the time."

Now part 2 -- Judy's producer gave us a statement ...

Randy Douthit says, "The dishes and silverware that Ms. Jones describes as community property are being sent to me.  I am truly sorry that Judge Judy Sheindlin was brought into this domestic dispute.  She relied on my statement to her that the court had authorized the sale."

Randy then sticks it to his ex, who insists the dishes are worth more than half a mil, even though the divorce judge places the value at a measly $125,000 ... "I agree with [my ex] that as community property she is entitled to half their value.  She herself has valued them at more than $500,000.  I do not want them and she is certainly welcome to have them as that is what she says she wants."

Randy says, "When I get the cashier's check for $250,000, I will deliver them to her."

Divorce ... it's fun.

Wow ...

My guess is Ms. Judy returned them to stick it back to the ex, so Randy can get the $250,000. Funny!!

Bu

Judge Judy got caught and is lashing out like a bitchy old lady.

CyndiChainsaW

China is pretty, but really just a waste.

Waka Waka Waka

All my china says "made in"..waka waka wakaaaa

Nobrows

Get over it, Judy. You and your pal got caught doing a dishonest deal to hurt his ex. You should take the responsibility for your actions and not continue to slander this woman. You were in the wrong and you know it. I will never watch your show again. You are a hypocrite.

BB not bb

I feel like this Patric is going to feel very ashamed now. Judy practices tough love even on herself. I think that is pretty cool. I don't agree with all of her judgements, but I think she mainly means well. She is smart to pay $50,000 to get out of someone else's marriage hell. What does she need that for and at her age and with all her money?

She showed how classy she was while this lady wants to roll in the dirt over some dishes. Who is she going to be entertaining with fancy dishes if she isn't even married any more? The divorce is just going to cost her and her husband a fortune. They should have just stayed together and stopped being babies fighting.

I am sure she won't pay her husband a quarter million for some $50,000 used dishes. She just wanted to make her point in a public spectacle way. Judy was smart just to eat the fee and get out of it.

She cracks me up how mean she is in court sometimes, but at least she is that tough with herself also.

Cannabinol kid

Who wrote this ??? A moron obviously. You don't even clarify if the dishes were a gift to Judge Judy or how she got them. The TMZ blurb editor is an imbecile.

Trisha

Return them dirty, Judge Judy!!!!!

epj1906

Sounds like a bitter ex-wife to me.

LISA

Dishgate is finally over!

who dat

Judy is every bit the a-hole, as the people on her cheesy mock court show.

DeAnna

ha! Good move Judy. This would not have turned out well for her, not to mention that a bad outcome for Judy would hurt her show - in my opinion (I do love her show but this deal sounded very shady to me!)

celeberr

haha love how JJ stuck it to that women with a 250,000 bill to get her dishes back, she isn't the number 1 daytime show on TV for nothing... Team Judy

BB not bb

I think Randy should give Judy her $50,000 back, even though she didn't ask for it. The wife won't want the dishes, just the value of them. She is probably going to leave them with her husband who will then give them back to Judy.

When these people are so rich to begin with, why do they squabble over foolish things? Judy probably would have cherished and enjoyed the dishes and now this Patric is mad that her husband is using the dishes to make Judy happy. Maybe she is jealous of their friendship even.

Swedeslvr

I sure as hell would NOT return them. She paid for them! If the wench wants them she can BUY them back!!!!