Judge Judy

I'm Returning

Your Dumb Dishes!

3/15/2013 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-judge-judy-patrice-jones-tmz-watts

Judge Judy
is done fighting with her producer's very bitter ex-wife ... she's decided to return the uber-expensive silverware and china to the producer, and he's willing to give it back to his ex -- but there's a HUGE catch.

Her Honor tells TMZ, "This very unpleasant lady doesn't give a hoot about dishes. She cares about pressuring her ex-husband and the way to do that is to attempt to embarrass me."

Judy says the divorce judge called Patric Jones out for being "untruthful," "dishonest" and "misleading" during portions of her testimony ... and then Judy goes on ... "She and her attorney want a circus and I refuse to be a further participant in their drama."

And get this ... Judy, who paid her producer $50k for the dishes and flatware, says, "As Ms. Jones and her attorney assert, the items are community property, they are being packed and returned to Mr. Douthit [her producer] and she can proceed with her claim in divorce court."

So Judy -- who makes a reported $45 mil a year, will eat the $50k.  And speaking of eating, her parting shot:  "Anyway, my husband and I eat out most of the time."

Now part 2 -- Judy's producer gave us a statement ...

Randy Douthit says, "The dishes and silverware that Ms. Jones describes as community property are being sent to me.  I am truly sorry that Judge Judy Sheindlin was brought into this domestic dispute.  She relied on my statement to her that the court had authorized the sale."

Randy then sticks it to his ex, who insists the dishes are worth more than half a mil, even though the divorce judge places the value at a measly $125,000 ... "I agree with [my ex] that as community property she is entitled to half their value.  She herself has valued them at more than $500,000.  I do not want them and she is certainly welcome to have them as that is what she says she wants."

Randy says, "When I get the cashier's check for $250,000, I will deliver them to her."

Divorce ... it's fun.

HELLRAISER

Oooops. They broke while I was bringin them to her.
Too bad....so sad.

lili

I love you Judge Judy!

Keep setting irresponsible losers straight!

KWEEF

i love judge judy she tells it like it is . i watch every show the only thing she is normally wrong about is cost of older cars and dents scratches . otherwise she is on it

jaba

HEY, JUDY! LIKE 'YOU' SAY, PAY HA!

fastdriver

The big mouth judge gives in! Makes me believe that she WAS really guilty because Judy is no shrinking violet. Her excuse that she didn't want to be part of the circus is PURE BS! I would have LOVED to see some judge give JUDY a reaming out for knowing that what she did was UNETHICAL!

celeberr

love judy, this women tries to con her way into a free handout, and the judge uses her own words against her, so now instead of a freebee, this woman owes money... if it was about the dishes in the first place, why hasn't she come forward in the last 4 years??? someone is a little short on cash

get real

get well LIL wayne who ever You are.

TOM HOLLEMAN

What a WIMP the husband is!!!!!!!!

bart

I wish I was rich so I could have these problems. Judge Judy go caught in the middle. She did the right thing but she should get the money she paid this dude for this stupid tableware. Next time Judge to Target and by it there. They have some nice stuff at that store and you can save some money. hahahahah

J.E.B.

Take some responsibility, Jude. You LOST the case. Stop whining and set an example. YOU are embarassing yourself. YOU choose to feel embarassed. Move on. Next case!

Mee

JUDGE JUDY is INNOCENT she's the old fashioned type that will WHIP YOU BUT NEVER ROB YOU
that SCORNED ex-wife looks like a SCARE CROW that should sell those old dishes and get some PLASTIC SURGERY

BARBARA ANN

don't u love it when Judge Judy tells a woman, that the man who owes her money shouldn't be paid back, even if she has proof, because she had no expectation of being paid back? I think I will use that at my charge account ***panies...after all, they should have had no expectation of being paid back since I was on social security as my only income...and then tell them Judge Judy told me so...lol

BARBARA ANN

don't u love when she doesn't make men pay back their debts to woman who have PROOF

hlgrice

I am glad

Paris

If they were "dumb dishes" Judge Painintheass wouldn't have wanted them in the first place. She must have thought she was getting over on someone, knowing they were very expensive. Now the old fart is out the 50K!! Sweeeeeeet!!!!