Lindsay Lohan

Gets Off Airplane

Right Before Takeoff!!!

3/17/2013 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-lindsay-lohan-tmzLindsay Lohan is now in SERIOUS jeopardy of missing her court date tomorrow -- TMZ has learned she got off her flight to Los Angeles at the last minute and is now scrambling to find another way to the west coast.

Lindsay arrived at JFK a few hours ago after deciding NOT to fly back on Saturday as previously planned.

We're told Lindsay was on board the plane when for some reason ... she decided to get off. According to our sources, Lindsay was in such a hurry to get off the plane, she left her bags behind.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she believed there was a problem with the plane ... specifically that fuel was leaking. Lindsay is telling friends that 35 other people got off the plane as well because they too felt it was unsafe.

For whatever it's worth ... according to the website for the airport, the flight was delayed an hour taking off and has since been diverted to Las Vegas. [UPDATE: The airline tells TMZ the plane is in fact stopping in Vegas for more fuel before continuing to Los Angeles.]

Our sources say LiLo is now in an airport lounge ... calling, texting and emailing everyone she knows ... trying to get a private plane to take her to L.A.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ she MUST appear at the hearing tomorrow or the judge will issue a bench warrant.

Might wanna start typing that up ...

Kathryn

Dear TMZ, please stop covering this entitled spoiled, nasty bitch who can't drive, can't stay sober, can't stop creating drama, can't make movies, and can't catch a damn flight. She doesn't even have a job, so how she can't make it to an airport is beyond comprehension. Also, TMZ you are the only site that covers her every move so extensively. Please stop. She is NOTHING and will always be NOTHING. And please people stop comparing her to RDJ. I'm sure he could catch a plane back in the day. This bitch is beyond ridiculous.

LA me

TMZ needs to have someone at LAX to talk to the passengers when they get off the plane to catch the REAL story.

Help This Young Woman

She could be on the plane because there are no tweets to back this TMZ story.Something isnt jiving.

Annie

Drama Queen

Marilyn

Imagine the hysterical mental & emotional state she is in! Her brain's cells are fried.
Locked inside a jail cell finally will be a vast improvement on this Hitch**** terror & panic that is her life!

Jay

Maybe one of her saudi boy toys can pick her up and give her a magic carpet ride out to LA like in the movie Aladin. Hmmm I dont know how fast magic carpets fly so she may not get there in time.

(Sorry if I have offeneded any members of the saudi sugar daddy community with my Aladin inspired comment)

ketjo

Oh sweetie stop spoiling the fun !!!!! Remember 99.7 per cent of any of these stories is Bullshyt anyway.....!!!! that .3 percent keeps TMZ from being sued.....!!!!

Jay

Maybe she just got a nasty case of coke bugs and had to run off the plane?

Grandma Cracker

This action just further cements Lindsay's strong mental capacities.

Hot Farts

Maddy DC and all: I did not drink either. I didnt eat all day and then ate late in the day so I was starving, stuffed myself with soup and heese and bread, not room for another ounce of anything.

DC: I did not know you are recovering until last night bravo!. I am obsessed with blueberries - my kids too. We buy them weekly by the giant baskets and eat them like they are air. Tonight my new thing was to eat a pint of blueberries in vanilla yogurt for desert (usually I eat them alone)

Grandma Cracker

<<<<------not paranoid

ohyesidid

When are her enablers going to get sick of her "emergency" phonecalls? Sheesh, She should've been on the Sat flight. Handle your business. Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency for everyone else. But what the heck, even if she doesn't show up, they'll issue a bench warrant, she'll post the bail, get out, the hearing will be reset, she'll get a slap on the wrist and we can all wait for a new chapter to begin!Yippee ky ay!

Vinsetta

I smell BS on her part possibly as a stall tactic but too bad, get your rear out west Thursday if you have to. OR rent a car in Vegas and drive the lousy four hours. Lol, if she hates being solo I can't imagine her wanting to drive through the desert in the middle of night.

balls

New to this TMZ comment thing. Can someone please tell me who is the killjoy spreading the hate on all the commentary gems here? How can anyone hate on the comedy that is Linds' life?

tdr9

This woman has mental illness. Hasn't anyone else notice this?