« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Rogan

Transgender MMA Fighter

CAN'T Fight Women!!!!

3/19/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_joe_rogan_fallon_fox
Joe Rogan
-- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE **

(H/T Bloody Elbow)

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bethy

He makes a great point -- it's about genetics, we can't change that. The person was born male and no amount of surgery or hormonal treatment will change her genetic makeup, making it so that she just isn't the same. I know the the transgender community will get upset about this... but what leg to do they have to stand on? It's SCIENCE.

Amber Gunder

Agree

Tom Cruise

No transgender fighters EVER in fight sports. I have heard all the medical arguments and I could give a **** what they say, I agree 100% with Joe.

GLopez

Not how I would have worded it, but he has a point, changing your sexual organs doesn't change your body structure. He/she has the body structure of a man and that goes for muscles too. I'm happy for he/she but you can't fight girls it's not fair. Might as well have GSP or Silva fight Rousey then.....

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Can't argue with that. It's like having a man dressed in drag and legally allow to beat up on a woman in front of thousands of people and get paid while doing it.

SpitBall

Tell you what: I'd agree to let her fight after SHE finishes her next period...how 'bout that Fallen? Sound like a deal?

ROTTIE

lmao! That sht is true!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

#truth!!!

Why doesn't "she" fight against ANOTHER transgendered person?

Michael7307

Way to go Joe, it is about time someone had the guts to stand up to these perverts. Say go's for you Chastity!!!! You are a woman, get use to it.

amazinglybored

Poor wording, but a solid point about physical structure and the advantages there.

SoCalHD

This would be a perfect fight for Harvey.

my_name

Good for Rogan!!! This "woman" was a man until HE was THIRTY. Played sports with men, worked out like a man, building his muscle mass like a MAN. Then becomes a woman to beat the sh*t out of chicks?! Not cool. Im sooo glad someone seen right through him/her? If Fallon wants to start her own division with transgenders then that's a different story, otherwise, step in the ring with the big boys.

@BANT916

I completely agree. Once a man always a man. I don't care if in your heart you where half a man and wanted to be a woman. Your structure is still that of a man.

John

he is dead wrong... bone structure does nothng and after they remove the nuts then she is not a man anymore.... she is not producing whats needed to make more muscle over a normal female and thats why most can grow boobs by just removing the nuts...

so again Rogan fail basic stuff again.... no more weed for him

AshleyNic

I completely agree. Ever since I seen "her" for the first time stating she wanted to fight women, I thought there was NO way this would be allowed. I completely agree with everything he said, harsh words aside. You're born a man, u just have a vagina and boobs now, yet your bone structure and everything is the same.