Lindsay Lohan

IT'S NOT ME!!!

3/19/2013 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0319_lindsay_lohan_backseat
Lindsay Lohan says everyone jumped the gun by saying she went to a Hollywood nightclub just hours after being sentenced to lockdown rehab.

You saw the photo ... LiLo allegedly arriving at AV nightclub Monday night, shrouded in a sheet, inside the back of an SUV emblazoned with the Mr. Pink Energy Drink logo.

Lindsay just tweeted, "Guys relax, that was NOT me at AV or in the @Mr. Pink SUV.  I'm taking this seriously and focused on the road ahead."

BTW -- Mr. Pink is the company that foot the bill for the private jet LiLo flew to L.A. late Sunday night.  We're told LiLo obligated herself to attend events at clubs on Pink's behalf to pay off the debt.

But Lindsay says she was a homebody Monday night:  "I stayed in last night, after a pretty long day ... and ordered sushi to my hotel."

And there's this: "Don't believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means a lot."

On the other hand, she also said she wasn't driving the Porsche.

bernergirl

Did she just wake up? Cause it's been up since this morning. Either took her 8 hours to come up with a story (moron), or she just hot up from partying all night (still a moron)

Alia

well look at it like this while she spends her time "not going to nightclubs" where she who is not she is then photographed; and then goes on twaater to say its not me and don't believe it unless you see me say it and continue to waste the pathetic thing she calls her life...

At least the disadvantaged children EVERYWHERE still have a fighting chance of not thinking American's smell like an ashtray and wine.

Quiet

stupid thing dose not even own a home in LA anymore >> even the liz and dick and charlie sheen money couldnt keep her a real piece of property to stay in or to live in when she in LA.. hotel skank ditch pig from freckle wrinkle face hell

Cat

Of course she's going to deny it was her, she is good at denial. Besides she's now a D lister so if for some reason she couldn't gain access to the club do you think she would proudly admit it??? She can't even admit that she a washed up drunk! HA! HA!

Quiet

a homebody in a hotel what a skank who had money once

janet

Poor baby had a long day but she wanted a longer night.

If she was in as she claimes proove it. Her room key swipes, room service anyone see her leave or come in.

Does she honestly think anyone is going to take her word on anything.

LK

LIAR LIAR !!!
YOUR STINKY DIRTY LEGGINGS ARE ON FIRE !!!!!! LOL

Laura

I just can't stop laughing about her saying we can only believe her, not any other version of events. Classic.

Mrugowsky

She'll find a way to party even in rehab and that's pretty clear.

Good riddance!

Google came out with a remarkable new 'truthalizer' function and it analyzes any statement made online and through advanced programing issues out a corrected and honest version. Let's see if this thing works, shall we....
...inputting data/lies...just a minute here...BING:

"I went out last night and got completely *hitfaced as I do every night. After a pretty long night of drinking and drugging, I went to the hotel and serviced my latest john, Mr. Pink, ...and then called my dealer and some other johns to finish off the evening."
"Don't believe ANY little thing you hear you from me. The support I have gotten from my drug dealers, enablers, and pimps has been great and means a lot."
Isn't technology amazing! Now off to some political sites...

hello!

Of course she is lying - not sure she knows how to tell the truth.

balls

So, I guess that was some other person who was desperately avoiding to be seen by the paps entering a club. Makes perfect sense now. And just to be sure, those aren't her pants, officer.

hello!

It's kinda funny that she thinks anyone will believe her.

balls

Since she is a homebody and doesn't go to clubs any more, how else will she repay the debt she obliged herself to Mr. Pink? I guess she will have to repay it at a home setting. Ummmm.....

JoJo

Since she can't go to clubs to promote Mr. Pink drinks how will she pay for that private jet???? I wonder if he will fly her home?Hmmmmm