Lindsay Lohan

NEW MUG SHOT

If Looks Could Kill

3/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-lindsay-lohan-booking-tmz
Lindsay Lohan has just been booked by the Santa Monica police ... which means ... SHE HAS A BRAND NEW MUG SHOT ... and she does not look happy about it.

Lindsay was ordered to turn herself in for booking after pleading "no contest" Monday to the charge of giving false information to a police officer and reckless driving, stemming from her PCH car crash last summer.

By our count this is mug shot #6, that we've seen. Another was taken in NYC last year, but since NYPD doesn't release mug shots ... we got robbed

Lindsay was released moments after posing for her latest close-up.

As we reported, Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days in a lockdown rehab facility ... but that won't begin until after a hearing on May 2nd.

The shot marks Lindsay's 5 billionth mug shot ... if you recall, she also has mug shots from the time she was arrested for shoplifting, DUI, drug possession, etc, etc, etc, etc.

1020_lohan_footer

janet

Harvey sure as hell did.

LLsez

Mumra, you mea this one?

santafetrainer

So, why did you take down story about no lockdown rehab?

Holly

I wonder why TMZ deleted their most recent article about Lohan going to jail because NY state doesn't have lock down rehabs. Anyone know why. I know a lot of people were criticizing TMZ for sensationalizing their headlines... but I'm surprised they deleted the entire thing. There were over 11 pages of comments.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm catching up on the 'NY Lockdown' and on page 2 but it won't let me go to 3. WTF?

942903

It'll be interesting to see if the whole rehab situation is spoken about on tmz live later..

Vinsetta

Nicole, why do you not love the new Lindsay tumblr? It's a tribute to her!

Vinsetta

Sez, can you post the short link to the tumblr because I can't get the entire link showing?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I was thinking that maybe Heller was getting tired of TMZ talking smack about him too. Maybe he threatened them with libel, they did sort of imply that he intentionally deceived the court.

LLsez

Vin, this should work. Enjoy!

janet

Want to bet it was an oops crap.

Is it me or when the post from Wallin Attorney for Michael Lohan, was blaming Heller and not to blame Lindsay it's not her fault.

Not even 10 minutes later pulled. Why?

Fluffy

"Got the MISSING article locked up like Linzy Blohan ..." *The preceding is artistic expression protected by the first amendment of the United States of America. Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

magmax

Nicole (incredibly) wrote “Lindsay if you do the jail time your fans will create chaos so that they will let you go as early as possible. Send you thousands of letters and bombard them with calls.”
Then the news story – “Pair arrested at Occupy KinderCare protest. The protestors, Nicole and Mofo_jj, were subdued without incident after police sprayed them with Silly String,”
In other news, Lindsay Lohan continues to ignore and disavow the existence of Nicole. When reached for comment Nicole would only say “but…but…but… “ while Mofo asked “Can you read? I can read. Does anybody here read? Can anybody anywhere read? How is it I’m the only one who can read? Heck, I’ve been reading since I was sixteen. Would you like to see me read? See, it says right here on Nicole’s bottle – ‘apply to infested area’. I told you I could read.”

Vinsetta

Hmmmm, no Blo stories listed on TMZ LIVE

LLsez

The story still got out onto the newswires:

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments