Lindsay Lohan

NEW MUG SHOT

If Looks Could Kill

3/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-lindsay-lohan-booking-tmz
Lindsay Lohan has just been booked by the Santa Monica police ... which means ... SHE HAS A BRAND NEW MUG SHOT ... and she does not look happy about it.

Lindsay was ordered to turn herself in for booking after pleading "no contest" Monday to the charge of giving false information to a police officer and reckless driving, stemming from her PCH car crash last summer.

By our count this is mug shot #6, that we've seen. Another was taken in NYC last year, but since NYPD doesn't release mug shots ... we got robbed

Lindsay was released moments after posing for her latest close-up.

As we reported, Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days in a lockdown rehab facility ... but that won't begin until after a hearing on May 2nd.

The shot marks Lindsay's 5 billionth mug shot ... if you recall, she also has mug shots from the time she was arrested for shoplifting, DUI, drug possession, etc, etc, etc, etc.

1020_lohan_footer

ilovegossip

someone a couple pages back mentioned lock down facilities that lock the doors at night, but allow day passes. I remember the judge specifically said NO day passes. She is not to leave the facility for 90 days, period. And her visitor lists would be scrutinized too.

Reg

Nicole is about to implode!!!!! MEGA,CHUCKING OF WOBBLY, to start in 3,2,1.

ilovegossip

Well, gee Nicole. I wouldn't want anyone I know to be a victim of cutting themselves, but thanks to you they learned how. Hope you're proud of yourself!

Its Nikki Bitches

Nicole‏@NicoleLDL
I'm falling in love with this older man on TMZ. He's making me all wet down below. What do I do?

Its Nikki Bitches

Nicole‏@NicoleLDL
We are having our first fight on TMZ. I think I will comment to him with my Teddy on

Alia

on the day pass question.... they can't just release the cracken back into society in 90 days. So, I can see her being on a monitored trip with her keepers...

magmax

If Nicole is going to continue cutting, It would be much more fun if she used a built-to-scale replica of a French revolution guillotine. Now that would be entertaining..

JoJo

Thank you Nikki that worked!

Jen

The thing that creeps me out (apart from her poor judgement and lack of maturity and decency as a human being of any age or background) is that at least 2 of her facial features look completely different from the other pictures in every picture. They're like 6 different people, man. It's so weird.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

@jojo
You actually believe that lie?
The tweet doesn't exist nor do i own that.

Look here's a screencap of a pic from before she born when i said i was going to watch "Liz and Dick".

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Next up, Coachella!

Sam

Nicole is awfully chatty since she morphed into LLFF.

Vinsetta

I guess I kind of missed this. I know she cuts. But why does Nicole cut and how did everyone find this out? She should seek serious help. Cutting is cry for attention.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahhahaahhahhahahahahha! Thats why she was carrying the gutair in a pic I saw of her.

Lindsay Lohan Missed Flight For Her Boyfriend

Hollywood Scoop has pics of this loser

bit.ly/100XmZ1

OUT CLUBING AGAIN

March 20, 2013by: Madison Vanderberg

Lindsay Lohan is a total dumb-dumb. Now that we’ve got that off our chests, Lindsay Lohan has a new boyfriend and he’s the reason she was late to court on Monday.

Dun Dun Dun.

Lindsay’s newest beau is a guitarist and a club promoter (how original) in NYC named Avi Snow and they’ve only been together for a few weeks. Their relationship is in “the early stages,” according to a source and Avi was riding in the private jet with Lindsay on the way to the courthouse.

Lindsay was supposed to fly back to LA on Saturday but missed her flight because there was so much partying to be had in NYC. Specifically, she had to go see her boyfriend’s band play. Ugggh.

So he’s the newest bad influence in Lindsay’s already bad-enough line-up of bad influences.

Then, on Tuesday night AFTER Lindsay went to the clink to take her mug shot, she left the jailhouse to go see her boy toy’s band perform in Santa Monica.

Imagine how that night went.

Avi: Hey what did you do today?

Lindsay: Oh you know, just stopped by the jailhouse to have my mug shot taken, was booked for a hot minute, and then came straight here. How was your day?

This won't last, namely because her beau is a club promoter and everyone has dated a club promoter at least once in their lives and it only lasts for about two weeks or as long as it takes for the club promoter to change his phone number.

Its Nikki Bitches

The Lohan fans are felling the love tonight

Lohan World‏@LohanWorld3h
I hate TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments