MIchael Jackson's Family

Don't Ask

'Who's The Daddy?"

3/19/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_mj_family_composite

Michael Jackson
's family is pleading with the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to EXCLUDE any evidence of the paternity of MJ's 3 kids.

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which Katherine Jackson, Blanket, Paris and Prince argue ... it's irrelevant for a jury to hear evidence about the conception of the 3 kids. Specifically, they believe AEG has no right to delve into their biological parentage.

The Jackson crew also wants to exclude any evidence that MJ's siblings have financial problems.  They worry AEG might try to argue that the real force behind the lawsuit is the need for cash.

And mama Jackson and the kids want the judge to bar evidence or any mention of child molestation allegations, partly because MJ was never found guilty.

A judge has yet to rule on the motions.

0131_daddy_footer

Brigha from UK

Katherine and the children have made their decision. They want truth and justice. The fans should support them unconditionally.

MiMi

Being a "fan" of Michael's does NOT mean you have to support his family. MJ3 do what is asked of them. They are children and innocent in all of this.

Please tell me what his family has done to exalt his life and legacy? Nothing, nada, zip, zero. The only thing Miss Katherine and the bros have done is try to profit from Michael's fame in ways that are completely embaressing to themselves.

MiMi

And furthermore.

Who the hell are you to tell fans what they "should' do?

Your not a fan. You are a gossip, a busy body who just wants attention from those associated with Michael. That's why you follow Karen like a little puppy asking her imbecilic questions to get a response from her.

The common denominator between fans is that we all love and miss him. It does not mean we all have to think alike agree with one another.

You my dear are not qualified to speak on anything MJ related.

Dose Of Reality

I really don't think it's right for the family to subject those kids to this. It's not like they need the money. It's almost like they are setting them up to be mental and emotional wrecks in the future.

Then again, maybe it's a good thing. They are going to need experience working the legal system if they are part of that family. It's always sue and be sued with them.

Dose Of Reality

MiMi, that's a pretty creepy viewpoint on what being a fan means to you. You sound like a member of a cult.

MiMi

Well gee Dope, I was going to actually agree with your first post. I don't think it is right to subject the children to this, whether it is something the children wanted to do or not.

Now as far as your comment regarding my post sounding like a cult, you are wrong. A cult is where there is no individuality. Everyone is expected to think the same. That is not what I expressed in my last post. Fans are not always going to agree and that is ok and normal.

What is not normal, is for someone who continually posts that she is "not a fan", to even think of telling real fans what to do.

Luz

And I hope that we can all continue to be part of this blog and the MJ community even if to disagree. As a fan, I think it's important to keep the real legacy of Michael Jackson "L O V E". GOD Bless you all.

Brigha from UK

Am I a ‘fan’?

If a fan is:-
- Someone who bullies and ridicules anyone who may disagree with them.
- Someone who constantly tries to rewrite history.
- Someone who constantly takes rumours and reiterates them as fact.
- Someone who takes delight in juvenile mud-slinging.
- Someone who flags and removes any post that they disagree with.
- Someone who repeatedly ‘dislikes’ others posts in order to skew results?

Nope, I don’t do any of those.
Guess I’m proud to say I’m not a fan.

The question you should be asking is why do I feel ashamed to be called a fan?

MiMi

And tell me why you follow certain "fans" on Twitter and on various blogs?

Your a wannabe, a poser. Plain and simple

HumanNature

I STAND WITH LUZ 1000000000000000%

MRS. JACKSON HAS EVERY RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT TO GET TO THE "TRUTH"!!!!

EVERYBODY WANT TO LABEL HER AS "GREEDY"!!!!!

SHE'S A MOTHER WHO HAVE LOST HER SON AND WANT "HONEST" ANSWERS!!!!!

WHETHER SHE WIN OR LOSE, SHE WILL HAVE CLOSURE!!!!!!

WHETHER YOU DISAGREE OR AGREE WITH HER DECISION, IT IS "HER DECISION"!!!!!

MRS. JACKSON NEED "LOVE AND MORAL SUPPORT" FROM MJ FANS!!!!!

WE SHOULD ALL BAND TOGETHER AS "ONE" FOR THE LOVE AND JUSTICE FOR MJ!!!!

MiMi

UnWell both you and Brigha can kiss my MJ lovin azz.

You are the One person on TMZ that has used the most hateful profanity towards posters, cloned them a zillion times and used racial and sexually vulgar slurs in your attacks.

What lying hypocrites you both are.

Brigha from UK

I have nothing against the fans.
For the most part, MJ fans are some of the sweetest, most gentle people I have ever met. I'm proud to call them my friends. They embody Michaels 'message'.
However, since he died he has attracted a very different type of person. They are extreme, bigoted, militant and fanatical.
All I am saying is that I have nothing in common with those people

Lena

They also hate it when you ask, "Which little boy was PYT written about?"

SaraJane

''Hope you get my message before she deletes your post LOL''
-------------
This just shows the ''mindset'' of this person known as BRIGHA.

Dose Of Reality

Hilarious.

Way to prove someone else's point MiMi. I truly loved when you called someone else a troll, that was priceless.

You disavow my comparison to you and some of your friends here acting like members of a cult but anyone, even a self proclaimed fan, that has slightly different opinions then you, are not worthy to call themselves a fan.
Come on MiMi, what would your fantasy image of MJ think of your behavior?

I hate to burst your bubble but MJ is never going to ride to you on white horse to rescue you from your miserable existence.

Just say no.