Xzibit

USAir Tried To Get Me

Arrested!!

3/22/2013 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0928-xzibit-getty
Xzibit won't be pimping a damn thing for USAir anytime soon ... 'cause the rapper claims the airline called cops on him, and he's going HAM about the incident.

Xzibit claims he was trying to use the bathroom -- presumably when the seat belt light was on -- and the flight attendant threatened to call police.

On his Twitter page, X says he "told her to f**k herself."

Apparently police did show up at the LAX gate, because X adds ... "Cops showed up and took a pic with me. She was pissed."

USAir is refusing to comment about the incident.

PureRadiance

Ooohhhh Mr. Bad Azzzz! No body gun tell me I can't pizz when da seat belt light on. I caint follow no rules so ize says f*ck off to da ho stewardess. Yah real swift azzho. Just hold your pizz till ya get off da flight mother trucker. Don't act a fool duche bag.

Amy

Dumb a s s. even dumber cops.

Chris

He is so used to talking that way to others.

oleman

enough with the rappers.....we get it TMZ is enamored with ghetto rappers and kartrashian!

CJ

I love Xzibit but these celebs think they can do whatever they want but the truth is, you are under the mercy of the airline staff when you fly. After 9/11 everything changed. Next thing he'll say is she was racist!

NobodySpecial

I can imagine the exchange between the courteous flight attendant and this ugly thug. I'm surprised he didn't start "throwin hands". Imagine an airline run by this kind of guy. People would be shooting each other while the plane sits waiting for take off.

PokerStar

Who is Xibit ?

shewentwhoa

Yeaaaahhh I'm going to side with the flight attendant with this one. Xzibit is an azz.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Call the police... it's a black guy in the plane on USAir... lol

zombie

That stupid show Pimp My Ride should be a reason to have him arrested.

NOT ELMO

Tax evasion

According to public records, as of late 2010 Xzibit owed more than $959,523 in delinquent federal taxes. He also tried to file for bankruptcy twice, in July 2009 and January 2010, but both times his bankruptcy filings were dismissed due to various reasons. The problems started after Pimp My Ride was cancelled: in 2007

Kwanblaze

You all kill me with the name calling. He has to be a thug, he's an ape, he's ugly and TMZ definitely did their due diligence. Absolutely no way this could have happened differently. I can't stand you clowns. A lot of typing on the internet, but would be quiet as a mouse standing next to him. Kill yourselves cowards!

AreUCrazy

Proof this happened?
Just a made up story by this azz so he can get some story written about him.
Problem is he looks like a major douche in this story

Toilethead

Who the hell is he?

AIM@ARACIST

All u racist burn in Hell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments