Lindsay Lohan

Crackin' Community Service Jokes

3/28/2013 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032813_lohan_anger_management_launch_v2
Lindsay Lohan's criminal woes are a big joke to her ... on "Anger Management" ... as you can see from some of the footage we got.

It was shot Monday when Lindsay was on set for Charlie Sheen's show.

Funny?

As we reported, she was a breeze to work with -- at least the first day.  As one source put it, "Lindsay knew her lines cold and her timing was perfect. She was really funny."

It kinda reminds us of Lindsay from her "Mean Girls" days ... so we gotta ask ...

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I wonder how she's getting paid for this trip?

Will they pay her in cash?

If they pay her in check, and she tries to deposit it in the bank, the IRS will get it.
If they pay her in check, and she tries to divert the funds to someone else's bank, that my friends is TAX EVASION, and that's a FELONY, which carries penalties of several years in prison.

FLUX

That is lame. If Lindsay "knew her lines cold" then why is someone holding them in front of her? She can't take her eyes off the mirror, er, camera. This is the great actor Lindsay Lohan? You have GOT to be kidding. Oh, I misunderstood -- you are.

LA Native

ok, here we go again! Another "stolen" bracelet

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Makes me wonder, become a really bad actress and get pity jobs..or work your ass off do the right thing and have pride...i will take self respect and pride any day.. At a point in my life that i dont need anyone.. She is a payed begger

anonymous

the drugged out entitled hollywood jackass leading the drugged out entitled hollywood jackass.

Shannon

Wow... The wind isn't blowing, that's Lindsay sucking....

Majestik

Here come the multiple posts for publicity. I can't wait to hear all the garbage after the episode airs and ratings are still in the toilet, then we'll finally get the truth of what really went on during that shoot.

jokerchick

what's funny is that I have more money in the bank than she does

janet

The IRS is paying attention. They have all the patience in the world and they don't go away.

I posted on the other thread...Wonder if Lohan is stupid enough to put vacation or pleasure as opposed to business as the reason for her visit.

myliverhurts

No shortage of minimum wage earners commenting on here today! These 2 live their lives the way they want to. Get over yourselves with the walk on water attitudes...

swack

Just more publicity for a failing show. The producers just need to let the show go. I think they know that they made a mistake because of all the negative comments that are out there.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

As I'm in a good mood, I'll say something nice. I thought she delivered 'Wow, you have a good lawyer' line pretty good. Thats it, I'm done.

Barbara

So what happened the second day???

bfs

funny ****!!

brent

Damn, she really is a sexy thang!!!